Part 27

~ Though you were only a grain in the sands of time, you changed me ~

Jungkook p.o.v

" Leave him Na-seoh , i know him " a very gentle voice stop him , my heart start beating as fast as it could like it was longing for her voice . As that guy left me i turn to look at her , my eyes became watery . I waited 10 years , 10 years to hear her , to get her glimpse of her , to feel her . right now my all emotion are mix anger , happiness , sour every kind of emotions are flowing through my body . Her once shoulder length hair is now more lengthy , they are hugging her waist now , her jawline is now more sharp , her eyes are still hazel colour but not holding any thing inside them . I take my moment to capture every single inch of her in my eyes . " Jungkook " her soft cheery petal lips said my name , i couldn't stop myself and hug her and snuggle on her neck , peeking her neck , jawline , shoulder blades even close to her breast but she didn't stop me nor she accept my hug 

" why are you here " she said with her soft lips , i pressed my whole body on her and inhale good amount of her body fragrance . " 10 years was enough to stay away from you " i said and kiss her shoulder " jungkook let go " she said with stern voice , i shook my head in no and this time lightly bite her neck , she let out a shaky breath " i have effect on you even after 10 years " i said in my raspy voice . " let's talk while sitting " she suggest and made her way inside . I saw interior of house and got stuck in Aww . She took her seat and i sit close to her " why did you left " it was my question " i got my sense back and saw that i was being burden so i left " she replied " you have kids " i asked while putting big stone on my heart " yes one is 9 year old another is 8 " she said with a small smile which is not for me but for her kids " y-you are married " i am scared to here a yes " it just happened jungkook , i wasn't in sense and just get in that " she defend herself 

" twice you did same thing " what she just said made no sense to me " not your problem " she put me on my place within a second " how are you doing now " i asked " i am doing fabulously fine " she replied " without us " i whisper which she heard and hummed in return , it break my heart . " you really didn't miss us " i ask her with heavy voice " some time i remember all of you maybe every time i  guess " she said which gave a ticklish  sensation inside my body " really " i asked she hummed and look outside " ever since i born i never had father's love , care or any affection but your father love me unconditionally , you all love me , cherish me , i was pampered first time in my whole life  that by your  family . You all occupied big space in me " her every word get inside me . I always thought why she cannot see us ignore her , it turn out that she never get attention . When we saw her family first we knew they weren't any good but ever since birth getting ignore is another level . 

" Let's get back to what we were " i said with a smile ." not possible " She said with a disapproving look which did nothing but upset me more than i was before . i was about to say something but " okasan " her kids came running to her and hug her , they aren't were small toddler but they are big babies boy is 9 and girl is 8 as Lee told us . I didn't saw them at first but now as i look at them , they resemble us . I mean me her girl some what resemble me her doe eyes , bunny teeth and the mole just like me . It can be mine but it couldn't in 10 year i have never saw her and if i had sex with her , then there wouldn't be a way that i would let her go . Now seeing her daughter looking like me add my pain .

( italic words are in Japanese ) 

" u-uh babies go inside mamma talking now " she said something in Japanese on which her kids frown and nod their head and turn to me bow " i am jeoungi " " i am namjin " i think they told me there name did she said to them to introduce themselves . " I am jungkook " i said in English  on which they smile and the boy said " we will take our leave now " he spoke in fluent English . No doubt they are a book worm kids , i chuckle and nod my head  " are you single or married " her daughter suddenly questioned which make me frown but end up laughing , she isn't like her mother maybe let it be " I am single " she nod and gave me a hug " kids i said to go in your room and where is your manners jeoungi " she said something to them and they instantly left . i sign and again said " Come with me y/n , be with me what if they marry someone but i am single we can go back to what we were " 

 " i have 2 kids , 5 of you have wife even one is pregnant with a baby , your company is no more together , there is no boy i used to know , no unity and especially i am not in baby sp-" " you were never " 

" you were never in baby space , there might be no flaw in your acting but i also don't have any flaw on my brain , it might not advance as you but it works better than any other person "   

To Be Continued