Prolog - EWWWW THAT'S STICKY

~1945 An airplane on the way to New York with the Bombs on board~

Steve's lungs and hole body burnt like fire as he sprinted after the plane that was leaving the last Hydra basis they know of. He saw that the distance between him and the plane got bigger and bigger. He knew if he just sped up a little, maybe he could reach it in time as a car caught up with him. With a short glimpse of the eye, he saw Phillip and Peggy in it, so he jumped in without hesitation. Phillip pressed down the paddles and a turbo booster to catch up before it finally took off the ground. He got up ready for jump he instructed Phillip "Keep it steady" and Peggy screamed with a small shake in her voice, "Wait!".

Before he could react she pulled him down to her and pressed her soft lips against his. Astonished he kissed back. Totally overwhelmed he broke away. He finally got the kiss he longed for. She sayed "Go get him!". He glanced to Phillip to make sure he wasn't dreaming. The old man snored back "Hell no! I aint kissing you!", with that I swung the shield on my back and crawled on the side to the engine. As we passed the propeller he ducked himself on the hood so the metal hit hard agains his shield and slammed heavy on his back. He immediately got up as they passed the deadly propeller and jumped as soon as he could on to the wheels. He gripped hard in the metal to avoid to fall of so shortly befor his goal to stop this whole madness. The wheels started to go inside the plane as a got a last glance of Peggy and Phillip who were looking after the fast leaving plane. He pressed one of his hands against his lips and whispered quietly to himself "I will come back Peggy. I promise you that". He inhailed for a brief moment with closed eyes to calm down his fast pounding heart till he put himself together and started to make his way to the cockpit.

On the way he saw atleast 20 Bombs one of them immediately caught his eye. New York. His heart sank for a moment and he clunched his teeth together as some Hydra agents came down the stairs. He began to hide himself behind the bombplane named Boston. He waited till the four agent passed him as he swung down and kicked the fifths off the platform. The scream alarmed the other four agents which turned around while three started to attack him. The first one who passed him aimed further to the New York labeled plane.

The second agent attacked with a short knife which he easily dodged to disarm the attacker before he pushed him against the third attacker. As the two go down he jumped over them and started a fast one on one fight as some laggard joined in the fight and trying to stab Steve in the back. Through his enhanced hearing he had time to block the attack with one arm so he only got a deep cut in his arm. He managed to knock out the one without the knife and then he grabbed the one piercing through his arm and ripped it out and burried it without hesitation in the Hydra agent. He jumped up heading to the one leaving plane . Taking his shield of the back he tried with pure force to destroy the windshield of the pilotseat. As one of the remaining agents jumped in his side, the shield slipped out of his weakened arm. Before he could manage to get it back the little plane took of and he barely managed to stick to the plane. the agent didn't make it and got shredded by the propeller. Hanging on one arm he manage to crack the window open and pulled the emergency seat so the pilot was thrown out and he could crawl back in. He flew the plane back to the main plane while doging the blue energy blasts. With a short prayer he crashed the plane in the hull of the aircraft without exploding and nearly no scratches he pulled himself out off the wrek.

With his shield recollected he fought his way through the remaining Hydra soldiers, who went down like flies as Steve teared through them. As he entered the cockpit he slowly approached the pilotseat. when he noticed that it was empty he spun around as a energy blast hit him and he stumbled back while the blast got thrown against the steering wheel desk.

"Du gibst wohl nie auf was!? Scheiß Amis" (Do you never give up? Fucking Americans) opened red skull the conversation while he came out of the corner with his futuristic gun "or should I say You don't give up, do you?" Steve replied with a short cocky "Nope!" and started to run towards the red skull who released a hail of pure energy towards Steve. With his shield he blocked most of them to the side or reflected them so the blasts eliminated themselves. He struck the weapen out of red skulls hands and gave the red headed villain a blow of the shield in the face. The next blow the other dodged and threw his fist against steves chin.

"DU HÄTTEST DU MACHT DER GÖTTER HABEN KÖNNEN DU VERDAMMTER NARR" (You could have hadbthe power of the gods you fucking morron) he ducked away the next blow and they punshed each other merciless in every part of the other. "BUT YOU WILL NEVER SEE THAT DAY COMING". Steve responded by throwing the mad man away from him so the red skull accidentally let the plane pull down in high speed so the gravitation stopped and it seem like they floated in the planes inside. As Steve managed to stabilize himself he pushed himself forward to the desk and stabilize the aircraft again while the red skull pulled out a hidden place on the ceiling a bottle which he threw at Steve as soon as the gravitation settled in again. The bottle broke and the liquid got all over Steve and the already trashed pilotseat. The liquid started to burn itself in steves wounds and his skin started to burn like fire. "The liquid you just got all over your self will kill everything even godlly humans like you, so I just have to wait!"

Steve grinded his teeth together and ignored the pain that slowly burned itself deep into his skin. "I maybe die! But I will make sure that I take you down for the rest of the world!" "You wear a flag on the chest and think you fight a battle of nations! I have seen the future, Captain! There are no flags!" "NOT IN MY FUTURE!", with that he attack the red skull a last time with all the will power he had left and threw the hardest punsh he has ever given anyone. One punsh of his fist was so hard that it threw the mad man back. So he through the shield at him that he crushed against the engine that the tesseract got out of the machine and the red skull growled. "WAS HAST DU GETAN!?" (What have you done?), with a grunt he grabbed the tesseract and the blue Quader started to glow brighter and brighter while the holder started to scream in pain while he started to dissolve into dust and stings. Steve thought he saw a portail into space opening before he had to look away cause of the brightness of the light. As the scream and light died down he just saw the cube fall und burn through the metal.

Hurringly Captain stumbled to the pilotseat where he tried to get a overlook of the state the plane is in while the pain in steady increasing he tried to ignore it. When he found the radio he already had made his mind up that he will crash the plain with him in it if that substance is as deadly as Schmidt said and it felt he would be a big of a risk to the world as the Bombs in the back, " Come in. This is Captain Roger. Do you hear me?" After a short disruption noise he heared one of his commanders who was quickly interrupted by Peggy that he couldn't make out what he sayed. Peggy nearly screamed in the Radio, "Steve, is this you? Are you all right?". The soldier replies with relief, "Peggy, Schmidt is dead." "What about the plane" she immediately asked back but he didn't reply to the question and said instead "That's a little bit difficult to explain.". Quickly but with audible shake in the voice she instructed him, "Give me your coordinates. I'll find you a safe landing site."

He closed his eyes for a Moment to steady himself before he responded, "There wont be a safe landing... But I can try force it down." "I... I'll get Howard on the line. He'll know what to do." "There's not enough time. This thing's moving to fast and it's heading for New York.", after a longer pause he added, "I got to put it in the water." The shaking in Peggys voice got more intense and Steve could visible see her how she is sitting in front of the radio while trying to be strong and be the voice of reason in this situation, "Please, don't do this. We have time. We can work it out." His throat tighten while he tried to fight back the urge to give into Peggys pleading, " Right now I'm in the middle of nowhere. If I wait any longer, alot of people will die.. Peggy... this is my choice." He breathed sharply in as he started to let the plane sink. "Peggy?" She answered after an long pause, "Yes?". As he headed towards the ice that's coming nearer and nearer, "I'm gonna need a rain check on that dance." With a suppressed occupied voice she answered, "Al right... A week, next Saturday, at the Stork Club." He tryed to blink the upcoming tears away as he was only a few hundrets meter away from the ice, "You got it." " 8:00 on the dot. Don't you dare be late. Understand?"

His heart is now racing and he startet rapidly blinking while his voice is trembling. the pain he is feeling the whole time he nearly didnt noticed, so he gripped on the wheel while only focusing his mind on Peggy and her voice. the ice is just seconds away from him now, " You know. I still don't know how to dance." "I... I show you how" His throat got even thighter as he closed his eyes so he doesn't see when he finally hit it and started to say, "We'll have the band play something slow. I'd hate to step on yo...". Then the crash. He couldn't even finish his words as the plane bursts trough the Ice and icecold water rushes into his face and against his body. The pain was nearly unbearable to the point he almost lost his consciousness, but he didn't. His lungs filled up with water while he tried to swim to the surface but the pain, he tryed to ignore the hole time kicked in and every muscle in his body started to cramp as he slowly sunk down. His lungs screamed for air as he sunk deeper and deeper and the unconsciousnes overwhelmed him forcefully.