chapter 1 - I'M WHAT?

As Steve woke up his head felt like it's going to explode aby seconds, but in the sametime everything inside of it is made out of cotton candy. As he opened his eyes slowly the ceiling seems to spin for a breath moment. While the spinning feeling of dizziness slowly stoped his senses started to get sharper with every second. He could hear people talking outside of his hospitalroom but not clear enough to make out the conversation. Meanwhile the radio in the room is playing a old baseball game of the Dodger. Wait what? Why would they play a years old game in the Radio. He started to get himself up to. Everything in this room seemed kind of right, but at the sametime everything seemed off, a little bit like all collors seem washed out and ageded instead of brand-new. Also the way the room is decorated seemed somewhat untypical. The one door to his room opened and he immediately looked up at the nurse how entered the room. Like every thing else she and her outfit seemed to be off as well. With the fake smile on her lips she greeted Steve. "Hello Miss Roggers, you finally awake. How do you fell?"

He narrowed his a little eyes at the nurse and seated himselfmore up right, "...Good... but its Captain Rogers or Mr Roger not Misses". As he started to speak all the conversation outside of the room died down and only the radio was blaring any longer. He crossed his arms in front of his chest as he notices that his chest was... soft. He looked down and... Jesus! Are that breasts! "WHAT THE...? What did you do to me!?" He jumped up and detangeled himself out of the bed. With a clear panic in his voice, it sounded way to shrill and feminine in his ears. The nurse backed up a little and seemed to have press a panic button behind her back, as he could hear the little click of the advice. Her fake smile didn't leave her bright red lips, while sayed calmly, "We did nothing Misses Rogers. Everything is going to be alright. Please calm down and every question you have right now will be answered, but first you have to calm down." The next moment six men in black letherish fighting outfits spilled in the room. All of them were packed with knives, guns and fighting gear.

Without further thought the blond threw the bed at the incoming threat and without further hesitation he jumped through the thin paperwall behind him where he landed in a big empty warehouse hall with just the little cube of the 'hospitalroom' in it. A short look around and the super soldier started to run to the exit where he burst into a futuristic floor full of people in strange suits. Most of them look very confused as he sprinted past them. An alarm stared blaring and everyone he hadn't passed already in his way to the exit now tryed to stop him. He ran trough them with full speed and force that no one was standing a chance to stop him in his part. His bare feet drummed on the cold stone floor and his body bounced different than he is used to. Before he burst out of the building on the street he got a short glimpse of himself in a window reflection or more a reflection of a running woman.

All the sounds and smells outside of the building seemes to be defending him. All he could do was running. Without further thought he did. He just ran in right direction. Just away from the building he just escapedat. He speeded up with every step as he passed car by car, which seemed to be out of futuristic magacines. The further he ran the more everything seemed like it was out of a feverish dream. Loud, blurry, unreal. He couldn't remember how long he ran. It could have been a few seconds or a few minutes he couldn't say as he ran into a site he was familiar with. The Times Square. Bright colors on big screens decorated the structures. He slowly came to a stop while he spined around himself and just took everything in. The strange clothes of the people, the strange cars, the big advertisements on the buildings. Everything was so surreal. So far away from everything what he ever could ever imagine. Totally distress he ran his hands through his hair. He was so stressed out that he didn't even notice it was long hair, like very long one. No! Nothing of this can be true! The substance he got all over himself musst have had an drugging use on him. Exactly that's it. Everything will be normal again. For sure this is only a dream. A very! Very! Dreammy dream. His hand started trembling cause the longer he looked around at people the longer they seemed... real. Not just a drugged dream that playes with her mind.