The Tube

They both went to their homes, talking as they walked. Dib was scolded as he got home late, Zim went back to the graveyard gates, pretending to go home. "Blood Drawn!" Two tall beings emerged from the dark. "What the Hell was that!?" He said, cursing. "You almost killed me! And that boy! He is the son of the vampire hunter! Do you have any idea how much attention that would have drawn from the town?!"
"Why were you here..?" spoke the being with red eyes. "I came for Gir." He said, pointing at Gir. "He gave me the tube." He rose the tube for the beings to witness. "See?" He spun the tube in circles, taunting the two. They lunged. "Ah- ah ah.. Not so fast. Explain yourselves." He said, taking back the tube. "We were hungry! We haven't had blood in suuuch a long time. Ever since that pesky vampire hunter came! He's been protecting the town for a very long time.. We were desperate!" The one with purple eyes explained. "You almost killed Gir!" Zim shouted. "We're your leaders Zim! Give it to us!" The red eyes shouted. "Technically I don't have to. I'm the only one that can step off the Graveyard Grounds. Not even you can. Besides I haven't had blood in a very long time either.." Zim popped open the cap off the tube, about to take a sip. "Wait! What do you need us to do! We are feeling weak, Zim.. Not enough blood for us and the rest of the Irkires- means death." The red one exclaimed. Zim looked down. "I'll get more. Somehow." He closed the tube. His confidence left after even mentioning he would lose his kind. "You better. The irkires are getting weaker every minute. You're the only one that can step off the irkire grounds. You're the only one that can get blood for us." The red on said. "Yeah! And I'm hungry!" The purple eyes exclaimed. "Don't make us take that mutt away. It causes enough trouble." Red said. "He's not a mutt. He's better than that. And in personality, better than you." Zim said, aggravated. The red eyes lunged. "You're veeery lucky you're off these grounds, Zim. For what I would do to you, you would be begging for mercy." The red eyes threatened. Zim walked away as if he was unscathed, but he had great fear of what would come to him the next time he came back. He slid the tube in his pocket and went into the woods at the opposite side of town. He didn't want to risk being hunted down for not completing his mission.