𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒜𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓈

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒜𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓈

*Warning: Arachnophobia!, spiders are included in this chapter*

That week was spent in the library, countless hours of research into any idea of this flower, where it could lead to. It seemed the closest lead we had was the North Bog Region where we booked out our Saturday to reach it. Quidditch was back on, so Sebastian and Theo desperately made the team put the practice bookout in the morning, which reluctantly everyone agreed to. Wednesday morning, we were top of our class yet again, the election was to happen soon whom would get the gracious invitation. Deeming what had happened the other evening, was the first formal dance of the Yule Ball truly worth it? Nonetheless, we worked extremely hard for it. It seemed a personal gain for us, rather than an pleasure for my father too look upon.

Early morning Saturday, the sun rose above the castle, as me and Ominis sat on the benches in the quidditch pitch, I was wrapped up in my scarf and gloves, huddling my arms together, frost laid upon the grass like a blanket, as the slytherin team made their way out for their warm up, Sebastian wore his green quidditch jumper, which clung to his frame perfectly. Imelda had her A-game on her today, running laps around Theo and Sebastian when in the air.

"Did you ever learn to fly?" Ominis broke the silence as Sebastian managed to get the Quaffle, as Theo tried to grab it from him.

I shook my head. "No, I was terrified," I sheepishly admitted as the two boys zoomed past us laughing. "Heights aren't my speciality."

Ominis lightly chuckled. "I never learnt either, seems that vision is needed for such a sport."

I chuckled at his lightening of the situation. "I always wanted to just get a broomstick and make my way off, get to the highest point of that mountain before the sun dawns, and watch the sun rise."

"Then why don't you?" He asked.

"Some birds don't always flee the nest."

We watched the practice, as the boys were having fun amongst themselves. The first match of the season was soon approaching and Theo had his eyes on the prize. So the hour session they had this morning meant a whole ordeal. Once grounded, I looked down at Sebastian, he was rather popular, crowds surrounding him, laughter echoed. He glanced up, smiling, my stomach filled with butterflies before he disappeared to the changing rooms.

Once they were ready, we left the Hogwarts ground to make our way to the North Ford Bog, half of the journey was Theo and Sebastian truthfully discussing an action plan for the quidditch match against Gryffindor. Ominis and I stayed silent as the day pressed on. We made our way through Hogsmeade, towards the river's edge and walking across a small stone bridge leading further into the Hogsmeade Valley. The pumpkins were in full bloom as we passed the farmers tending to the pumpkin patch. The falling leaves scattered the path as we passed some ruins of an long ago abandoned house the remaining bricks were covered in ivy, the drawbridge allowing access to this house was still up.