𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒

𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒

The sun beamed through the library windows, the sunbeams danced against my parchment paper. We had a few days before the Sallow Twin's birthday, Anne was still tormented by the fact we had left her those weeks ago. I was writing to her to ensure we would visit on their birthday, even if Solomon had his disagreements about it. I was planning a small picnic between us, so she could be able to get out of the house. I wasn't planning far, just down the field about a mile out of town.

Ominis had fallen silent, he passed me by in the halls like a stranger, something was completely bothering him, but I must have failed to realise the true intentions of his scolding the previous night. The words that fell off his tongue stung. Truthfully he knows Sebastian better than anyone else, he was closest. I frowned realising our actions were heated, and fast, as if we had ached for years for such a moment to be shared. However, it had no logic, someone I had hated for so long, with such a passion, made me fold for him in a matter of weeks.

Maybe it was just obsession. Sebastian had fallen silent as well, he passed me like a shadow, tormenting me off our endeavours. I had no understanding of his cold, hard shoulder. Theo was busy, the first quidditch match was this Saturday and he spent no spare time alone, he was always training, always flying his broomstick and always formulating a game plan. He was determined to win, if it was his last dying wish, it was for the Slytherins to win the house cup.

I spent most of my time in the library, studying, writing to Anne and reading that diary. Anne Beauforment was an extremely unpredictable ancient healer, she spoke of healing her lover John Malfoy, but it seems he was cursed by dark magic, but her writings were failed attempts at brewing such a potion. I was reaching the last of entries, and it appears she was, in the end, trying to hide the flower from being founded and sort a friend Lucia Gilbert, to hide her findings.

Dear Diary,

With my deepest regrets, it appears my hiding place has been found. I am seeing Lucia, a good friend from my Hogwart times, to see if she can keep the flower for safekeeping. This may be my last diary entry, as I am afraid if caught with such a scarid and blessed flower, shall mean death. I wanted to cure John, from his pain, but it truthfully means that he shall never recover now.

Thank you for being my deepest and oldest friend.

Anne.

It seems that Lucia Gilbert had fallen from the books. She was absent from the tale of this Sundrop Flower. I decided to head down to Feldcroft on the 18th September. I had brought her a gift from Gladrags ordering a dress she can wear for the Yule ball, I had failed to see Sebastian that morning, so I used Floo travel to head to the outskirts of Feldcroft.

The closest Floo flame was a mile out of the village, but I made my way through to the small square, towards the fairytale cottage. I knocked with my spare hand, as Solomon answered. His eyes frowned.