1

I was about to leave when I suddenly got dragged into the nearest classroom and got thrown against the wall.

I was about to scream but stopped when I saw who it was. My panicked eyes turned into a glare.

Sasuke Uchiha, star basketball player, popular, school heartthrob and a total jerk.

"What do you want?" I spat. "Because unlike you, I have better things to do. So I need a valid reason for you to waste my time."

"Oh shut up, Uzumaki." He said. "What the fuck was that?!"

I knew what he was talking about. I not-so-accidentally spilled coffee on his tournament jersey. I play basketball too, me and him often being opponents while in practice. And he had dared to insult me in front of my whole team. So I ruined his jersey which he was going to wear for the annual basketball match against Sunagakure. Tit-for-tat, as simple as that.Still I decided to play dumb.

"What was what?""Don't play that innocent thingy with me." He said.

"You know very well what I'm talking about.""Nope. Still no idea what you're talking about." I said, trying to hide my smirk."Goddamnit, Uzumaki." He was angry. Really angry. Maybe even fuming with anger, ready to burst any moment. I knew it. And I was loving every second of it.

"Why the fuck did you ruin my jersey?! You knew how important this match was for us.""How can you be so sure that it was me?" I said, totally amused with the situation.

"Did you see me do it? Or is it just your mere assumptions?"

"Shut the fuck up, Uzumaki." He spat back. "I know it was you. Because nobody else could've had the guts to touch or even see my jersey."I laughed.

"Like I care. I've already won us the champions trophy in the same game. So I see no point in you playing for it and even more, winning it."

He glared at me. I could see all the hatred he had for me in his eyes at this moment. I loved it, this hate-hate relationship with him."If you do not answer me as to why you did that, I swear to god Uzumaki, I will make your life a living hell. And it's not a threat, it's a promise. You know damn well that I always keep my promises." He whispered the last words in my ears, leaning down.

I could feel his breath on my neck when he spoke. But I'm not the one who gets easily intimidated. And he's the last person that can ever intimidate me. But why does it feel harder to breathe when he's so close to me? I have no idea but I certainly do not like it. Not even a bit.

"I can ask you the same question too, Uchiha." I said, "why did you do that? Coming out of nowhere in the middle of my practice and insulting me and my sister in front of the coach and my team. Not caring about how the coach would feel, how others would feel, how 'I' would feel. So, Uchiha why did you do that? And if you choose not to answer, I swear to god, I will make your life a living hell. And it's not a threat, it's a promise. You know damn well too that I always keep my promises." I finished, whispering the same words in his ears.

He just stood there. Looking at me, with eyes void of any emotion. As if he were in deep thoughts. I could feel the tension between us rising up. And I was angry at the fact that I was secretly enjoying it.

"So if you have nothing to say, I'll be taking my leave."

I stepped away from his grip and was about to walk out the door when I felt his hand wrap around my wrist, pulling me towards him once again, but this time, instead of being thrown on the wall, I felt his lips on mine.

I couldn't understand it. What the fuck was happening? Did he just kiss me? I didn't react immediately. And when he sensed I didn't kiss him back, he pulled away and looked in my eyes before flicking his gaze to my lips and then to my eyes again, our faces inches apart. I didn't know what came to me but I suddenly pulled him by his collar and kissed him. He immediately kissed back, his tongue already asking for permission to enter my mouth. I allowed him and he quickly won the battle for dominance.

We were making out. Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. in the middle of a fucking classroom. We pulled away and just looked into each other's eyes, before smirking and colliding our lips again.

This was wrong and we knew it, but it all just felt too right at this moment. The euphoric feelings I got when his lips touched mine, was something I would only want him to make me feel again. I don't know if he's feeling the same or not, but all I know is, at this very moment, I didn't want him to stop.