4( part-1)

The Sharingan Company has finally started to run smoothly, the Uchihas present there were pleased to have Uchiha Sasuke as their head.

Uchiha Sasuke was a busy man, he was hot tempered and very strict about the rules he had stablished in the company.

Many many employees were drawn to him for his looks, status and personality.

And from those employees one of em is Haruno Sakura. She basically comes here everyday just to see his handsome face.

Oh god how she would kill to trace her fingers in his wide chest and feel his abs.

In her eyes, Uchiha Sasuke was the most perfect man in the world, he had everything a woman wanted in a man.

He was the most desired man in the company, however only few people there knew that the bastard was married to someone, that very someone who also was desired much as he was.

Sakura was so into that man she never noticed the ring on his finger, she dressed herself for him, came to work just to have a glance at him, worked harder only for her to be noticed by him.

She got promoted to higher level, and well she was over the moon as her office was next to his even though it was small, but that wasn't a problem for her because being able to se Sasuke was more than enough for her.

" Sakura" the duck called her as he waddled to her tiny office, " Y-yes ?" The way his voice called out her name made her certain area throb, she tried her best to not lounge on him and make out with him.

" Can you head over to my office later when you finish your work ?" Sasuke asked her, the way he looked at her waiting for her answer sent shivers down her spine.

" O-of course !" Sasuke then nods and leaves her alone in her tiny office.

Sakura's breathing didn't ease, she quickly went to the attached washroom next to her and closed the door.

"Mature Scenes"

" Oh baby~ , I think I'll cum just by seeing your dick, I want you to- oh~"

She rubbed her clitoris which was fully wet and swollen from arousal.

She masterbated for sometime and came roughly making her pupils roll back her tongue out subconsciously.

She couldn't wait to be inside that office .

"Mature Scene Over"

After completing all her work, she went to the washroom to not so purposely wet her shirt.

Her black bra was slightly visible from her white shirt.

Sasuke looked the door which just opened, to see Sakura shyly entering with a smile.

He held a blank expression as he saw the wet shirt.

" You came."

Sakura nodded nervously, blushing as she could feel his gaze on her.

" These are all the files I want you to print out and distribute it to others tomorrow."

She was little disappointed as she thought there was something between them.

' How could he not feel the tension between us ?!'

" O-of course Uchiha San"

He nodded as he indicated her to take the file placed on his desk.

She gulped, as she slowly moved closer to take the file.

Her legs started to shake as she slowly inhaled his smell, she accidentally slipped onto him, causing him to hold her, her hands pressed on his wide chest as she looked deep into those eyes.

" You are really clumsy Haruno, be careful next time if you don't want to get replaced."

His voice made her shudder, she bowed and went from his office taking the files.

After that she was in bliss, remembering his scent time to time.

A week later.

She was once again called in the office to do the same thing, but their time was being interrupted as someone called him.

She was a cheery mood all through out the day and was even more happy right now as she could stare at him all she want.

But that cheery expression on her face immediately disappeared, as someone opened the door.

She looked at her beloved Sasuke who seemed to be delighted to see that person.

She had to admit that person was really beautiful, ' they could be relatives or something' she bit her inner cheek in anger as the person hugged her Sasuke way to tightly for her liking.

But that was nothing compared to what she had to witness next, both of them were fuckin kissing.

Her heart shattered into million pieces as she saw that bitch snatch his lips into a rather long and passionate kiss.

Both of  them pulled away, " Oh my god Sasuke teme! One of your employees was here the whole time!"

The beautiful bitch then looked at her apologetically, " I'm sorry for the interruption! I hope you don't feel uneasy, is there still something more for you two to discuss ?"

Sasuke then wrapped his arms around his lithe waist, " No dobe, she was just about to take these files and leave." He murmured softly as he nuzzled his face on the nape of his lover.

Sakura didn't say anything as she stormed out holding the files.

" What's wrong with her ?"

Sasuke sighed, " Focus on me not her dobe."

Naruto rolled his eyes as he slowly turned to face his lover his long hair dropping off his shoulder.

Naruto then smirked, " You'll get all of it once we leave this building." He whispered as his lips touched that pale skin of his.

Sasuke shivered, " You're gonna regret this love, I'll make all that boldness disappear as soon as we reach home. I'll fuck you in every room there."

Naruto smiled as he kissed his lips one more time. " Sure love anything you say."

Both of them were happy to be reunited after a long time.