8

"How could this be possible?! That Uchiha Priest.... he BETRAYED US ?!"

You could hear the murmurs, everyone along the streets were taken aback by the events happening, the most trusted priest in the town was praying for the demon this whole time.

"Those damned Uchihas were never the ones who should be trusted, I told you didn't I ?"

"Its all happening because of that demon.. H-HE  MUSTVE FORCED THE POOR PRIEST INTO DOING HIS DIRTY WORKS!"

Everyone were busy screaming and shouting, new rumors were out everyday, hearing about the priest who ran away with a demon from everyone, it was like the whole world was revolving around them.

It was starting to get annoying, he has to do something about this or else... this damned village with his property will burn down to ashes.

His first goal however is to kill that damned manipulating demon.

"Uzumaki Naruto"

No one could possibly imagine how much hatred he had stored for that demon, that demon... it has been living for awhile now, it had to die, in the most gruesome way possible.

Why you ask? there are so many fucking reasons why for him.

That demon, he killed his parents, and now took away the priest he had recently fallen in love with.

There stood a 24 year old man, smoking a blunt looking outside the huge window, gazing down at the silhouettes passing by.

"THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD?! AHHHHHH"

He shouts, throwing away all the stuffs from his table, smashing things in anger, that could no longer be controlled now.

Arashi Hayuro, a new officer who has been recently hired, by the Anbu station located at the heart of Konoha.

Everyone, in that building were silent after hearing his voice. You see, he really talented in marshal arts, he is perfect for this field.

Behind the door of office, stood Haruno Sakura with a frown on her face, she knew he was suffering a lot, and she felt the exact hatred towards that demon, for taking her Sasuke-kun away.

Something had to be done, that demon needs to be locked away for once and all, or else they all were doomed.

____________________________________________________________

Far far away, from that small village, in his white clothes, a small figure smiled, watching those insects suffer, this was only the beginning, there was a lot more to be done.

"Master Uzumaki, you should rest, you haven't ate anything since you brought me here."

He looked the beloved priest, who was now at his mercy.

Lifting up his face by his chin, they held an eye contact.

"Are you sure you want to take my side at this crucial moment dear priest ?"

Gazing up, as their eyes met, all the Uchiha could feel was his heart beating faster, those red eyes, his white attire, he looked nothing like everyone in the village portrayed him.

His small figure, slender body, his light blue eyes appeared back when he wasn't angry, he looked like a goddess, the goddess Uchiha wanted to worship for the rest of his life.

"Yes master, I am all yours to use."

Amused by the priest's loyalty throughout these years he smirks.

"Good."

Alongside the Kami's sculpture, he stood, his blond hair shining brightly in the sun rays, making the Uchiha stare at him in awe.

He felt lucky to be able to serve him alongside few other people who also adored him.

He was ready to fight for his master, he was ready to lay his life wholeheartedly for his master, throughout all these he was looking for the purpose of his life, now that he found it, nothing was going to stop him from staying within the shadows or maybe alongside his master..

(Should i turn this into a book?)