3

Reference : Match made in Heaven
Credits : to the artist 💙💛

Sasuke and Naruto, those idiots spend their whole teenage years running and chasing each other.

The war had officially been over, everyone were coming out from their cocoons slowly heading back to their own village as if nothing happened.

After their bitter fight, both of them as well were carried back to konoha.

Everything was normal, it was peaceful and content until suddenly everyone in the damn village started to marry one another.

Naruto was tired of eating food from their wedding venues, Sasuke was tired to see that white kimono every damn week taking shape in different womens body. Both of them stood next to each other mentally waiting for the wedding to end.

The hag was quite delighted, since she was the main member in everyone's marriage. No one was available for the remaining goons to marry with.

These weeks Naruto occasionally visited Sasuke's place as if it was a most normal thing to do, well it would be if the goons hadn't planned to murder each other every damn time they saw each other in their teens.

"Teme ! Me too ! Give me something to eatttttt!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes as he was bout to bite his bagel in peace, but since he was kind hearted he threw the whole packet on his face.

Naruto laid on the couch reading the book the hag forced him to, in order to become a hokage he had no choice but to follow her orders.

Sasuke then joined him sitting next to him eating piece of boiled chicken breast.

" And here I thought the tomatoes weren't enough." The blond sighed as he sat up.

Sasuke sighed as well, life is depressing.

" Let's just get married." Sasuke said suddenly.

Naruto looked at him, " yeah, we should."

Sasuke nodded agreeing, continued eating the chicken boob facing the ceiling as the blond chewed the bagel looking at the ground.

But then suddenly both of them froze, their eyes widened, Naruto looked back at Sasuke and Sasuke looked back at Naruto.

" HUH?!"

Holding their hands, both of them replied yes to the vows the father was reciting.

" You're officially pronounced as Uchiha Naruto from now on."

Never had Naruto thought he would be visiting places with his rival now husband around the world.

" Relax idiot, it will be comfortable in few minutes." Sasuke scolded his dobe as he winced at the temperature of the water, both of them went to an onsen to relax their nerves.

The blond hummed as he felt lightheaded and sleepy, Sasuke then awkwardly scooted closer to him and sat next to him. His cheeks were red well partly from the water.

The blond dozed off resting his head on his shoulder unconsciously, the duckbutt scolded his rapidly thumping heart to slow down and telling it that it was not a big deal.

" That flower suits your face." Sasuke complimented his dobe after looking away. He has been complimenting Naruto ever since they married each other. Naruto blushed deeper looking the other way, their holiday had just started and both of them were already feeling mushy.

Naruto blushed as they walked together holding their hands, " I'm so hungryyy"

Sasuke chuckled as he patted his head, " just a couple of-"

"Ah!" The blond winced as he almost tripped before a strong pair of arms held his waist.

" I told you to be careful! Show me your feet" Sasuke made the blond sit on his lap and lifted his feet to see a small bruise, " What am I going to do with you" he sighed.

He then slowly lifted the blond off him gently and crouched gesturing his hands to hop on.

" You don't have to teme! I'm not that weak !" He pouted at the stubborn raven but still obeyed him.

The newly wedded couple blushed as they moved forward together.

Naruto smiled as he layed his head on his husband's broad shoulder. Sasuke smiled, never in his wildest dreams thought that Naruto would be the one whom he would marry in the future.

Nevertheless, he was happy to have a partner like Naruto, to be able to cherish and spoil him made Sasuke smile brightly.

Their honeymoon went perfectly although they didn't screw eachother, they had their whole lives ahead of them to do that.

Sasuke had asked Naruto to not cut his hair at all so it was getting longer almost longer than Hinata's hair.

They started to sleep in the same bed, cuddling each other, everything felt like a blissful dream. Marrying each other was the best thing they could ever do!

One morning, Sasuke built up his courage to kiss the blond on the cheeks who was cooking the breakfast for them in the kitchen.

He walked to the dobe, " Good morning!" The blond chimed as he felt his husband's chakra. Sasuke didn't anything but kept going closer to the blond.

He leaned in slowly to kiss his beautiful face, but to his surprise Naruto faced him just in time causing their lips to connect.

Naruto had just turned of the stove, he patted his hands turning to Sasuke not expecting him to be close enough for his lips to connected with another.

Sasuke didn't try to overreact as he kept his cool and pulled his waist closer.

Naruto was overwhelmed with the kiss, his eyes widened as Sasuke slowly pulled away even though he didn't want to.

Naruto gasped a little as he realised Sasuke was staring him, smiling. Naruto slowly smiled back as he pulled Sasuke for another kiss.

This time Sasuke was taken aback but still smiled against the kiss. Both of them were inexperienced since they had never kissed anyone except for themselves and were extremely new to those things.

" Okay go to the table I'll bring our food" Naruto said after pulling away and pecking his cheeks again.

Sasuke was in a pleasant mood throughout the whole day he was practically glowing.

" Dude why are you smiling like that ? It's scaring me" Kiba expressed making Sasuke drift back to reality. " Hn, nothing" he sighed dreamily recalling their moment once again for the tenth time.

" Seems like Naruto is effecting Uchiha in a great way, making him smile like that, I wonder how ?"

Everyone snickered, Sasuke scoffed as he placed the report hurrying to see his dobe.

" Just seeing his face makes my day better, I can't wait to grow older with him and leave this village in our child's hands"

This is so fluffy it made me cry 😭.
Anyways happy belated birthday to me 💛💙