𝒻 𝑜 𝓊 𝓇;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 "𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

September, Wednesday
5:42 p.m.
————————————-
"Nigga my mama ain't raise no bitch." One of my brothers homeboys yelled. I had only been at his house for a day and I've been dealing with his homeboys the whole time. And my cousin Melo.

They lowkey cool tho and funny, I guess. We were all in the living room, they was playing the game and smoking and I was just sitting there on my phone, confirming appointments with my upcoming clients.

"Aye Juicy, watchu want ta eat?" Mahjae asked looking over the counter that stood between the kitchen and the living room.

"Ouu some soul food, please." I said with a smile.

"Soul food?" Kacey questioned with a confused look on his face. "Yeah some soul food, what ya mammy never cooked for you?" I joked.

"Nah she most definitely did, but watchu wanting soul food for?" He asked, going back to the game.

"Cause that's what I feel like eating." I said, slightly putting my phone down. "Dumbass." I mumbled.

"FUUUUCK." Kacey yelled at the screen.

"WHAT FUCKING FOUL?" Melo yelled too, throwing his controller down on the couch.

"Y'all niggas needa shut the fuck up wit allat in my house." Mahjae said walking into the living room and slapping Kacey in the back of the head.

"The fuck." He mumbled. Then he looked over to me. I was laughing like hell.

"Kior you gone let him do me like det?" He said rubbing his head. Then I just stale faced him.

"I thought we was like this shawty.." He said holding up his fingers and crossing them like (🤞🏽).

"Boy I just met you." I said, bussing out laughing. "And? I feel like I knew you my whole life, then you just gone let det ole crusty dread head hit me." He said shaking his head. I know he not forreal.

"Mannn if youn getcho ass on Kacey." I said laughing him off. "That's my brother, I got his back like he got mine." I said.

"Fuck a brother, Im yo bestfriend now." Kacey claimed. I just put my hand over my face and laughed. "Okay Kacey." I said.

Chile what Ima do with them.

————————

October, Friday
9:27 p.m.
————————-
I'm at home, in my room curled up on my bed crying... I had just got into another fight with my mama and she pulled a fucking knife on me. I'm so tired of this shit. I'm not even scared of her, I'm just scared she might actually kill me one day.