𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

December, Monday
7:20 p.m.
———————————
I haven't been to school since last week, it's almost the end of the year for us so it's really no point of being there. But Jahier wants to go back for some reason, I don't even know why.

But over the weekend I come to find out that Patience was fucking over on Geo with a nigga she swear she was never fucking with in the first place.

Goofy bitch.

Ima go to school tomorrow just because of the simple fact that I wanna press this bitch. I mean I still have to get ready for graduation prep and everything cause me and Jahier are early grads so we still need to attend the classes that are appointed to us.

I hate school so much bruh.

Y'all my mama decided to go through with the surgery after all that unnecessary screaming and hollering she did. She decided to get an implant after she's healed because she knows her breasts are not going to look the same.

She's getting plastic surgery done after her recovery. Might as well still have breast cancer.

But today, I'm not worrying about her ass. Nema gone take care of her pregnant and all. They ain't broke they can hire extra care. Meanwhile I need to focus on my own shit. I'm supposed to be figuring out what kind of car I want.

Even though I still want to be around my niece or nephew, it's up to Nema to act right cause I told her I wanted to be in their life. And Mahjae doing his own thing but I know he looks forward to being an uncle.

Since Mahjae has his own dealership now, I get to choose any car I want and with a good ass deal. My brother really did the fuck out of that.

I'm already knowing what model car I want but I said Jahier and Kacey could help me.

I was using the bathroom and came out hearing, "Ion understand why he ain't juh run over the old bitch to start with cuh." Kacey said, positioning his lips to take a hit from his wood.

I am so confused. "Ja'Kacey what the hell are you talking aboutttt???" I asked bussing out laughing.

He started to pass the wood to Kiyah. "We watchin a movie cuh." He said. "Here Kiyah."

"Ohhh." I mumbled, walking behind the couch to see what they were watching.

"NOOO AHH SHIT, WHY HE DO THATTT." Kiyah screamed, turning her head away.