𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

May, Saturday
10:43 a.m
————————
"Theee wayyyy you make me feel these days, coming out my body for youu babyyyy girllll, wipee himm like he snottyyy for youuu, babyyy girlll..."

"...please SHUT THE FUCK UP JUICY!" Jah shouted at me, making me go into laughter.

I began to roll my eyes, "Boy be quiet, you know you love my singing voice." I laughed, continuing my singing but this time walking into his room and giving him a concert.

He was sitting down on the bench at the foot of his bed playing the game and I hopped on the other side holding his remote as a microphone...

"COMINGGGG OUT MY BODY FOR YOUUU BABY GIRLLLLL, WIPE HIM LIKE HE SNOTTY FOR YOUUUUUU..." He looked at me funny then shook his head. He paused the game and got up.

I stopped singing and looked at him in confusion. "...um watchu think you fenna do??" I asked, poking my lip out.

He set his controller down and grabbed the end of the bench and flipped me off that bitch.

I fell backwards onto the floor and landed on my ankle "...JAHIERR. Now why the fuck would you do that? Turtle neck ass heifer." I snapped, rubbing the side of my ankle and limping away to the kitchen to get something cold out the freezer so it won't swell too bad.

"I told yo ass to shut up." He told, going back to his game.

I kept my same attitude. "Fuck you." Throwing my middle fingers up at him while limping back to his room and going into his bathroom for some ointment. "Lil bitch." I mumbled.

He paused his game and looked at me from where he was. "Speak up, punk pussy."

"I SAIDDD...YOUS A LITTLE BITCH. NOW STAMP IT."

He chuckled and nodded his head. "...fasho."

Nema 🤰🏽🤍
join facetime call...

...

"Yeaa, wassup?"

"What you doing right now?"

"Uh nothing, I'm at home. Why?"

"I need you to pick me up from the store and take me home. After that you gotta take me to mama house so I can check on her."

"And can you hurry up cause my back is hurting real bad right now..."

"Girl look, Ion got no problem taking you nowhere.. especially since you carrying my future niece or nephew, but you gone watch who tf you talking to like that, mkay!"