𝓉𝑒𝓃;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

November, Monday
7:38 a.m.
———————————-
"What major are you planning on pursuing Miss Jackson?" My counselor asked me. I was in an early meeting with her and we were discussing which paths I would like to lead when I graduate.

"Uh Psych major Mrs. Johnson, but for my minor I would probably have to choose chemistry. I hate chemistry though. Is it necessary for that major?"

"Not particularly, but it would be helpful to you during the long run if you're going to be dealing with the work of Psychology Miss Jackson." She went on.

"Okay..." I sighed. I was ready to go home and lay down. But I needed to have these meetings because my future is important to me.

"That's all for this morning, we'll talk more about it in our next meeting. Have a good day, Kior." She smiled, waving me off to the door.

"Thank you Mrs. Johnson. You too!" I said, grabbing my purse and heading out of her office. While I was leaving I got a text from Patience.

Patience 🤭👅

Kie where are youuu
Beezy here n he tryna ttm 🙄

tell beezy leave you aloneee 😂

He keep asking me if the sky blue 😒
and if i kno how gator taste 🙃

lmaoo 😭😭

Where are youu 😠

i'm in the quad, where y'all 😂

In the garden chile

okay i'm otw 😂

Hurry 🫵🏼

you laughed at "Hurry 🫵🏼"

—————————

I made my way to Patience and Beezy. Walking through the hallways laughing to myself, Beezy not even a bad person he's just that one aggravating ass nigga that pop up out of nowhere and start talking to you. He cool in real life I don't know how Patience don't like him.

"Yo Kie." I heard, stopping in my tracks and turning around hearing Jahier voice. I sometimes forget we still in high school.

"What Jahier?" I sighed, rolling my eyes. "What's wrong witchu?" He asked, jerking his head back and scrunching up his face. "Nothing." I said.