𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

February, Tuesday
5:45 a.m.
——————————
You don't like when I get on your case, talkin to me like you can't be replaced... now you're disrupting my peace, fuck out my way boy, I'm just tryna leave... I hummed along to 'Cut it Out' by Tink playing softly in the background, redoing my lashes for the eighth time.

I was in the middle of getting ready for school and despite how I'm feeling Ima go. But since I got one week left— amongst everything that's going on I'm actually looking forward to graduating.

"KIEEE!" I heard, internally rolling my eyes. I swear he yells my name every morning and don't even be wanting nothing. "KIEEEE." He yelled again.

I simply ignored him and went back to applying my lashes. "Cause I ain't got nothing for no one, boy I'm so blue gotta roll some.... actin like I was the only one, clearly one woman is not enough for you, you, you, you, youuuu..." I began humming again. "KIE." I looked over to see Jah standing in the doorway of my bathroom. "Mm what?" I said, barely acknowledging him.

He just mugged my back since I was faced towards the mirror. "Why you ain answer me the first time I had called you?" He voiced in annoyance.

I rolled my eyes, turning to face him. "Cause Jah, I'm clearly getting ready and didn't feel like responding, so wassup?" I said, shrugging.

He went silent for a second before speaking again. "Fasho, but Melo should be gettin out the hospital today, you coming wimme to pick him up?" He asked.

"I guess." I shrugged.

He jerked his head back a little and grabbed my arm. "Kie what the fuck wrong witchu man?" He asked, causing me to blow out a frustrated breath.

"Wym, nothing." I said, expressing my attitude while shaking my head. "Yo we lying now?" He told cocking his head to the side, scrunching up his face in disbelief.

I finished adjusting my lashes onto my eyes and turned to face him. "It's just I miss you Jah... lately I've been feeling overwhelmed with everything that's been going on.." I started.

While I slouched over the counter realizing my feelings, he stood stiff. "What's everything ma, let me know." He told, motioning for me to elaborate.

I stiffened up.. "Geo setting Melo nem up, Melo getting shot, my mama and her cancer bullshit, Nema's pregnancy... it's all too much to handle alone." I sobbed.

His face softened as he reached for my hand. "Ian know you was feeling like det ma, why you ain't come to me bout it?"

"Cause Jahier... I felt like I couldn't talk to you bout nun... you was either busy or we just ain't get a chance to actually sit down and talk like how we usually do." I answered.