Changes

What happened after they were all reset?
Well, here were the major changes in their stories...

Davy Copperfield
-Police officer hopeful. Just a highschool kid rn
-Has a good relationship with his mother's family, doesn't care to meet his father and is very fulfilled
-Still a hoe though
-that will never change.
-Lives a long life, dies doing what he loves most: his job.
-Talked with Dante once and now they're basically married (platonically, they say)
-Has like five kids and he loves them all dearly. Other than his passion for danger, they're the only people he lives for and makes sure is safe.

Dante (or: Dante Novikova)
-In college for engineering
-His mom is still alive and well, lives w her and his stepdad.
-LEGALLY married to Mila. She didn't die, they just met in school and hit it off.
-Has a fuck ton of tattoos, it's insane. All below the face though.
-Has no kids, his bloodline DIES with him.
-Isn't as self destructive, but used his negative emotions as his will to live and make things better.

Phobos (or: Percy Kovo)
-FBI agent.
-He uses his time turner to make everyone happy, realizes that he isn't the only person that deserves it. Ends up getting into another universe entirely, where nobody remembers.
-Contrary to my original works: I don't think he'd be w his first girlfriend.
-He'd end up with Jesse. They have that childhood and academic rivalry but it wouldn't be that serious.
-Is actually a very interesting and intelligent man. He's still polite and as quietly friendly as any other version of himself, but without the bitter feelings of revenge.
-He probably still has his blood curse, but figured out a way to heal from his trauma and move on with life. Or he figured out a way to break the curse. Common Phobos W.
-Does have children. He always wanted a family again, and now he doesn't have the guilt of a potential curse haunting him again.

Jesse (or: Jourdain Wayne)
-Lawyer.
-Got him and his siblings away from his family before he was even a teen. Actually reached out to people when he had the chance. Jesse W.
-Has a strong bond with his siblings.
-GETS MARRIED TO PHOBOS. Probably had gay thoughts about him always but it took one drink for him to be like "...I've always loved and admired you."
-Still has anxiety lmao. Isn't evil like his parents though.
-Gets a family of his own. It wasn't a main milestone in his life, but when he saw how bad Phobos wanted a family, yeah. He had to.
-His children are still little shits, but he loves them.

Leroy Fargo
-Scientist that works in Virology
-Has one of those faces where he just looks like everyone else
-Remembers what Phobos did but will never interfere with him again out of respect
-Plays his banjo for his neighbors and their families
-Is basically the same but no murderous urges (he also turns his life around)
-His family loved and accepted him, he has no religious trauma
-Has too many snakes, and oh, how he loves them