So Then, Winner Takes All? (April Fools' Chapter)

A/n: Welcome back. Man, it's been a second. I love this series, though. So, as you know, we had a poll asking readers for their more requested love interest the vote was surprising in a few ways. But either way, thanks to anyone who participated. I think I understand clearly what everyone wants. Now, let us begin.

Nagatoro: "Dead Senpai, you're too boring today."

Y/N: "And I should care why?"

Nagatoro: "Of course, you should!"

She strikes a triumphant pose.

Nagatoro: "You'll never get a girlfriend the way you are."

Y/N: "I-" She's technically not wrong. I've acted the same for as long as I can remember and still haven't gotten a girlfriend. Not that I care to get one. But it's like I don't want one.

Nagatoro: *She smiles* "Bingo." Death Senpai's honest expression. A rare blush from the undead.

Getting closer to Y/N, she chooses hand gestures as today's learning device.

Nagatoro: "Listen. If you're always boring, then you'll be predictable. Girls love men who keep them on their toes."

Y/N: "I don't need you to patronize me."

Nagatoro: "Just some friendly advice, Dead Senpai."

Y/N: "Well, what about you? Why should I take your advice if you don't have a boyfriend."

Nagatoro: "W-Well... That can change, you know?" Wait! Stupid Dead Senpai! *She blushes deeply* "Shup!"

She tries to hit Y/N, but he dodges.

Y/N: "Too slow. Looks like I got the upper hand this time."

He catches Nagatoro before she falls.

Y/N: "But I get what you mean. I've been trying to grow at a pace I'm comfortable at."

For some reason, both their hearts skip a beat.

Nagatoro: S-So close! "B-But at the pace you're going at, I doubt you'll comfortable around others. A-At this point, you might be hopeless. I-I-I might be the only social interaction you get, you know? You pathetic corpse!" Honor defended.

Y/N: "I learned how to deal with you, right? That alone is a major step." Too close!

Nagatoro: "Believe it or not, I'm one of the more tolerable people in my grade."

Y/N: "I've met your friends, so I can believe it."

Nagatoro: "Fair enough." Do I count that as a compliment?

She rebalances herself.

Nagatoro: "Well then, see ya."

Y/N: "Leaving early?"

Nagatoro: "I'm going to hang out with my friends."

Y/N: "See ya."

Naoto: "Bye bye."

Nagatoro: "See you tomorrow." Geez. I wasn't prepared for that.

She grabs her bag and heads to the door.

Nagatoro: When did Dead Senpai get that bold?

She keeps the thought with her as she leaves the class.

Naoto: "I've been trying to draw more frequently."

Y/N: *While taking a seat* "Oh?"

Naoto: "I'm liking how my sketches are going. I think this extra time has been helping me."