Chapter 186: The Past meets the Present

3rd person POV

All four of the 4th generation are finally together for the first time which became red flags for the 6th generation coupled that with a 5th generation student who is also against the 6th. 

Hideki: This is bad. 

Hanako: Thanks for the stating the obvious genius. 

Miya: 5-vs-3. There's no goddamn way we're winning a fight like that.

Hanako: We're running away?! 

Miya: Call it a tactical retreat. 

Hideki managed to lift the unconscious Ishigami ready to retreat. 

Hideki: She's right. Besides I'll make art out of them eventually.

Haru: Leaving so soon? Did you forget that I'm faster than you, dumbasses!? 

Shiro: No way...(He's here? Haru-kun.)

Yuki looked around as she noticed both Shiro and Ayanokouji.

The moment she saw Ayanokouji.

Yuki immediately recognized him as her own memories flooded her mind. 

Yuki: Kiyotaka-kun?

Miya: This is problem that we can't deal with now. Let's retreat for now.

Hanako: But what abo-

Miya: Without Yamato-kun and Kenji-kun around we don't stand a chance. 

Hanako: Fiiiiinee!

Suddenly the 6th generation ran for it. 

Haru: Ohh no you don't!

As Haru was about to run towards them.

A Molotov was thrown, and it was from Miya preventing Haru from following them. 

Haru: Tch! cheap ass tricks. 

As things settle down. 

Only the five of them remain.

As they faced each other. 

Someone from a distance was watching them with binoculars in hand. 

 ???: 6th generation? More like cowards if you ask me. I don't know why Ayanokouji-sensei sent them if they're just going to run away. I was planning to kill Ayanokouji-senpai today but not while Amasawa and those three are there. But I'm not in a rush. I have plenty of time to do so. 

-

-

-

The four of the 4th gen along with Amasawa were now face to face with each other. 

Ayanokouji: How did you even find this place Haru? 

Haru: Well, let's say I gathered my own info, but I had a tiny road bump that I had to deal with. 

Ayanokouji: And what would that be?

*Flashback*

Haru POV

"I still can't believe your here. Why go to this school?" I asked her. 

"I'm here to help him." Yuki replied.

"Who Kiyotaka? why would you do that? even you know he's a heartless machine that only cares about winning." 

"That's a lie. Kaito-sensei told me he's changed, and he even has a girlfriend." she said.

"I suppose you're right, but I don't really care if he's changed. He's still the Masterpiece."

"Masterpiece? Hmm...you call him that too?"