Chapter 227: Welcome to Osaka

Before we begin.

I've been getting into JJK for some time now and boy I saw the new opening and it rocks. 

I feel like this song would also fit the Osaka Trip arc of Class S really well if this arc had an opening. 

Anyways just wanted to share this just for fun. 

Let's get started with the chapter.

A day before the Osaka trip

Shiro POV

I waited for a bit as night falls during the hour. 

I already arranged a meeting with a certain kouhai.

He should be here by now. 

"Hey!"

I heard a voice.

He's here.

3rd person POV

Yami: Listen, why are we still having this conversation? I told you I'm not working with you and especially Ayanokouji-senpai.

Shiro: You're as stubborn as what Amasawa described. 

Yami: She told you about me? 

Shiro: She even gave me your phone number. I'm surprised she hasn't deleted it yet given that you were expelled last year. 

Yami: You really have to stop mentioning that.

Shiro: Takuya. This threat is more important than some stupid grudge. If I were you, I'd back down now. Kiyotaka-kun can't be defeated by the likes of you. 

Yami: I came back here so I can get my revenge of both Daigo-senpai and Ayanokouji-senpai. You expect me to back down?

Shiro: I expect you to comply with us. The 6th generation are more dangerous than you think. 

Yami: So, what? Those 5th generation rejects are not a threat to me.

Shiro: 5th generation? 

Yami: Curious huh? But unfortunately, I won't tell you anything. 

Shiro: I see. If you're still planning to kill those two, then I won't stop you. But believe me, you will need their help whether you like it or not. 

Yami: Help!? Heh! you think I'm a fool in doing such an act?

Shiro: Then let me ask a question. How exactly did you escape the White Room? 

Yami (Takuya) didn't respond as he just stared at Shiro.

Shiro: It should be impossible for someone like you to escape such a place unless there is outside intervention. That of course is the one I'm leaning to. Someone helped you escaped, am I right? 

Yami: (His intuition is impressive. Can't say I'm surprised given that 4th generation has produced the more superior students.)

Yami: So, what if I got help? 

Shiro: You have no friends in that place or anyone you can manipulate into making an escape. And even if you could manipulate someone, Ayanokouji-sensei would've dealt with it already. It has to be someone else.