Part 8

Last part preview..

Jimin call taehyung and Taehyung come there and jungkook make grabby hands towards taehyung and Said.

Jungkook:- hyungie pain.

Taehyung quickly took jungkook from jimin and hug him and started caressing his back and saying sweet words to calm him down.

Ok back to story..

________________________________________

After some minutes jungkook calm down and was still on Taehyung's embrace and Jimin started scolding him.

Jimin:- can't you understand in one time huh, I said you to wait didn't I, what will happen if I and Taehyung was not there, doctor said It can cause fracture if you didn't take proper rest in front of you and still you are doing this instead of taking rest.
(Shout)

Jungkook pout and his eyes become teary and said sorry in low tone and hug taehyung tightly no wanting to face jimin.

Taehyung understand that jungkook is scared so he signal jimin and say in low voice.

Taehyung:- appa Don't shout he is scared.

Jimin slowly calm down and said jungkook in soft tone.

Jimin:- bun look at me.

Jungkook shook his head and hug taehyung more tightly.

Jimin:- bunny please.

Jungkook then slowly see towards jimin who saw jungkook was crying silently.

Jimin go towards jungkook and wipe his tears and said.

Jimin:- aigoo bunny don't cry now appa is not angry come to appa.

Jungkook then goes toward jimin who pick him like a koala and said to Taehyung.

Jimin:- ok taehyung now go finish your punishment.
(Strict voice)

Jungkook:- no appa don't punish to hyungie please.

Jungkook Said showing his cute puppy eyes 🥺 which is weakness of taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin chuckle and said.

Jimin:- Ok ok don't show me your that eyes.

Jungkook then show his bunny smile to Taehyung who coo at his baby bunnies cuteness and said.

Taehyung:- thank you bun for saving me from tiger.

Jungkook giggle at taehyung statement.

Time skip.
(After dinner).

Jimin said to jungkook who was sitting in couch and watching some k-dramas.

Jimin:- ok bun come let's go and sleep and Taehyung you to go and sleep early tomorrow is your school.