Part 26

Last part preview..

Taehyung pout, jimin chuckle and hug him and said.

Jimin:- he will wake up soon no need to be sad bear.

Taehyung nodded and smile and kiss jimin's cheeks.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Thank you Blush_Bad for your suggestion, hope you will like it 😊..

_______________________________________

And after that they go downstairs and sit on the couch talking with each other.

After 15 minutes.

They both were laughing but stop laughing when they hear crying voice they both run towards his room.

He enter in room and see jungkook is crying and shouting in sleep.

Jungkook:- go away leave me please leave me ahhhh.
(Shout)

Taehyung:- bun bunny wake up.

Jungkook was moving his head as no then he suddenly wake up and started breathing heavily.

Jimin then quickly go to his office and taehyung pick jungkook up and started caressing his back to make him calm jungkook tightly hug taehyung and was crying badly.

Taehyung try to make him calm but jungkook didn't stop crying.

Jimin come there with his inhaler and the keep it near jungkook's mouth but jungkook didn't open his mouth.

Taehyung then try to separate jungkook from him to give to jimin but he was clinging taehyung.

Jungkook:- don't leave me please don't don't please.

Jungkook was having asthma attack.

Taehyung:- shh bunny no one is leaving you shh bun shh calm down calm down.

After some sweet nothings jungkook calm down but was still on taehyung's arms fisting his t-shirt in his small hand tightly.

Jimin:- bunny bun are you ok.

Jungkook just nodded as yes.

There was all silence in room no one said nothing.

Taehyung was about to make jungkook on bed but he shook his head violently and again his eyes become teary.

Taehyung:- shh shh Okie calm down calm down.

Jimin:- bun come to appa.

Jungkook see towards jimin and hug taehyung tightly.

Jimin sigh seeing jungkook condition.

Jimin:- bear stay with kookie I will come in 5 minutes.

Taehyung:- Okie appa.

Jimin then go to kitchen to make something for kookie and taehyung sit on the bed and keep jungkook's head in his chest and on the AC and cover him with blanket.

Jungkook was listening to taehyung's heart beat.. whenever he is scared of nervous he hear to taehyung's heart beat it makes him feel good.

Taehyung was ruffling jungkook's hair.

After 10 minutes jimin came there with a bowl of soup and sit beside jungkook and taehyung and said.

Jimin:- Bubba here it this you must be hungry right.

Jungkook shook his head as no.

Jimin:- what happened bun do you want something else to eat.

Jungkook again shook his head as no.

Taehyung:- but bunny it's not good for your health to skip your meals so eat a little.

Jungkook didn't say anything and snuggle more in taehyung's chest.

Jimin and taehyung sigh and look at each other.

Jungkook:- I-i w-want b-banana m-milk.

Jimin:- Okie baby I will get you banana milk.

Jimin then go to bring banana milk and come in room with a glass of banana milk and handed it to taehyung who started feeding it to jungkook.

After jungkook finish his banana milk and  taehyung keep glass on side table.

Jungkook then see towards jimin and make grabby hands towards him who pick him up and make him sit on his lap and kiss his forehead and cheeks.

Jungkook:- a-appa.

Jimin:- yes bunny.

Jungkook:- w-will t-they again take kookie.

Jimin:- no bun they will not take you anywhere I and your hyungie is with you na then don't worry about anything Okie Bubba and my bunny no need to be scared no one will now can lay a finger on you if they will appa will punish them.

Jungkook then snuggle in jimin's chest.

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊.