Part 11

Last part preview..

Jungkook Said in strict tone but jimin and Taehyung find cute.

Taehyung:- ok my baby and appa sorry.

Jimin:- it's ok tae but don't do it again ok?

Taehyung:- ok appa.

Ok back to story..

__________________________________________

Author's POV.
          This part is suggested by Nhuda8825 hope you will like it 😊, and thanks for your suggestion.

__________________________________________

Jungkook write the tables and Jimin check it and it is right and then he said jungkook to play inside the mansion and then he started teaching taehyung.

After 1 hours.

Jimin is done tutoring taehyung and then left from there to check on jungkook.
Taehyung get up from the bed and to to his room and keep his books on bag and was going outside the room but his room telephone ring.
He goes and answer to the person.

On the call..

Mark:- hello taehyung.

Taehyung:- hello mark btw why did you call.

Mark:- taehyung me and some friends are going to club so do you want to come.

Taehyung:- yes I want to but appa will not  allow me to go to club.

Mark:- oh taehyung then sneak out and also we will come in 1 hour.

Taehyung:- but

Mark:- no buts taehyung I will come to pick you up in 11:45 be ready and by.

Mark then cut the call without listening to Taehyung's answer.

Taehyung sigh and started thinking whether he should go or not.
But then he thinks that it's only one hour so he decided to go.

Time skip 11:40.

Taehyung was ready he sneak out easily cause jimin and jungkook are sleeping so he get out from back door of mansion cause there are no guards.
And was waiting for his friend to come pick him up soon his friend and he sit in the car and his friends started driving towards club.

At 1:00 pm.

Jimin wake up to drink water he drink water and smile at kookie and ruffle his hair and thought to check on tae.

He then left his room and goes to taehyung room and slowly open the door without noise and go inside the room but he didn't saw taehyung.

He knock on the washroom door but didn't get any response so he open the door and see no one is there so he thought go to balcony cause in night sometimes tae didn't want to sleep so he sit in balcony watching Stars so he goes to balcony but didn't see any one he was about to go in the room but he hear car sound he see that car stop in the back gate of mansion and tae was coming out from car and now he started getting angry.

He see that taehyung is entering in mansion so he goes in room and close the balcony door, close the room door and sit on the bed.

Taehyung POV.
Ooh shit I got very late but thank God appa don't know it but I had fun in club I too drink a little,  now I will quickly go and change the clothes then will sleep.