Part 9

Last part preview..

Guard:- sir that jungkook sir fall and his leg twisted and he is crying very badly.

Jimin:- what the hell.. I am coming.

Saying this jimin cut the call and left the meeting room without saying anything.

Ok back to story..

_________________________________________

Author's POV.
        This part is suggested by Nhuda8825 Hope you will like it... Thank you for your suggestion 😊..

==================================

Time skip.

Jimin was in car driving in full speed he was worried about jungkook.

Jimin call the guard and said.

Jimin:- hello, listen if bun will face any breathing problem then give him his asthma inhaler that is in my room on bed side table.

Guard:- ok sir.

Jimin cut the call and drive in more speed.

Soon he reached home he quickly come out from the car and said one of the guard to park his car and run towards mansion.

He entered in mansion and see jungkook was sitting on the couch and crying holding his leg he ran towards him and sat beside him and take him on his lap facing him and said.

Jimin:- shh bunny stop crying appa is here appa will shoo the pain shh bun.

After some minutes jungkook calm down and silently crying and was sobbing.

Jungkook:- p-paining.

Jimin:- you are my strong bunny na stop crying.

Jungkook was hugging jimin tightly and mumbling pain.

Jimin:- baby bun show your leg to appa.

Jungkook shook his head.

Jimin:- why bun.

Jungkook:- it will pain.

Jimin:- baby don't worry I am not doing anything I am just seeing it.

Jimin made jungkook sit on couch and he himself sat on floor in front of couch facing jungkook and he see that his ankle is deep  purple in colour he sigh and he just touched that part and jungkook shout from pain.

Jimin was worried and angry for jungkook.

Jimin then see that jungkook is clam down now he is not crying so he said in soft tone not to make jungkook scared.

Jimin:- bun why did you walk when I clearly say no to you.

Jungkook tell jimin that he call 2 times to guard but he didn't come and when he was going upstairs guard came and shout him
From behind and then he got startled and fall.

Jimin glared at the guard he was standing beside them looking down.

And then say to jungkook.

Jimin:- but kookie you should have wait for sometime.

Jungkook:- sorry appa.

Jungkook said and pout.

Jimin didn't react and was going in kitchen but door bell ring guard open the door and Taehyung come inside.

(I forgot to tell you that taehyung school ended very early cause of higher class students paper and It will go on till 1 week so for 1 week there school will end early)