chpt.2

By the time I'm seated on the plain, my eyes are already falling shut. It's far too early in the morning for me to be awake, but mum wanted us to arrive during the day in order for us to be able to take in the entire area and our hotel room before shooting tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to this twelve-hour flight in the slightest bit, but I suppose the faster I get there, the faster I get to work out, shower, and sleep.

Once we've taken off - something I've never been particularly fond of - I let myself drift off.

Waking up, I see that it is fully bright outside, and I look at my watch to find that it's 2:00 pm, and I feel relieved remembering that I switched the time frame before we left. Since our flight left around 5:00, I'd estimate another three or so hours before we land. Mum is still asleep beside me, so I watch the ocean below us for a bit. Once we enter a cloud, I find myself reading my mum's self-health book. It's got tons of nutritional facts and such about all sorts of foods, and the importance of the right food for the body.

She's always been sort of a health freak, but I suppose that it only comes in handy when it comes to my job. I'm two chapters in when the flight attendant comes around with the kart, and I just opt for a glass of water, which I'm thankful for it to have ice in it, and I get the same for mum, assuming she'll wake up in the next hour.

I've never adored flying, just because it's lost its initial magic that I remember first experiencing the feeling of when I started flying around more. Now, I've seen the clouds and the oceans, and I'm no longer entertained, nor am I impressed.

Mum wakes up within the next thirty minutes, and she talks to me about some sort of exercise class she's tried out, as well as some random drama in the model world between two models from the Versaci show last Thursday.

Once we've landed, it takes more time than I'd originally hoped to get us to our hotel. From there, the check-in is dreadfully complicating, and we're left standing in the lobby for far too long. It's a nice place, is my initial reaction to it all, and I'm buzzing to see our room.

The room is actually great walking in, and I'm actually really excited to be here for an entirety of one whole week. It's a wonder, how and why Harry Styles has paid so much for us when I would've lived in a box in an alleyway to do this photoshoot. There are separate rooms for us to sleep in, with a nice kitchen that leads into the living room, and a few bathrooms. Once I've situated myself (which basically means I threw my suitcase on the floor beside my bed), I take a step onto the patio outside the living room. The salty air and light breeze instantly relax me, and I take a moment to appreciate this 'vacation' before mum steps out.

"Louis, get ready. There's a gym downstairs," she says. I internally groan, but nod and head back inside. "Work on legs and cardio tonight - the photoshoot is bright and early tomorrow."

"Alright, mum," I nod. Once I get to the gym, I find that it's a decent size. I stick to what she told me, with the treadmill and squats, and once an hour passes, I head back up. I feel so ready for bed by the time I've finished showering and brushing my teeth. I'm sure to wash my face, of course, and have a cup of tea to calm me down before I fall asleep in the surprisingly comfortable bed.

I'm woken up by my mum, before I check the time with tired eyes to find that it is 7:15. It takes me a good ten minutes to fully sit up, and by then mum is already telling me to be ready to leave in the next half hour. I take a quick and cold shower - more of a rinse, actually - to wake myself and to get my blood pumping. Once I've brushed my teeth and put my contacts in, I get dressed in basic sweatpants and a t-shirt. I throw on a jacket as well and grab my charged phone, before we're out the door.

It's a ten-minute drive to a more secluded area of the beach, where I can already see the setup from the road. We park and make our way down the boardwalk, showing out IDs to the guard to ensure we're allowed to be here.