chpt.4

We arrive back at the photo shoot an hour early. I've freshly showered and am currently running low on energy since I've not really eaten today. I did a pretty tough workout, as well, just so that my muscles are extra defined. Mum says it's got something about the circulation in my muscles causes them to be more defined or something, but I, not too sure.

Once I get my hair done and my outfit on, I head out where everyone seems to be more lax and is talking. I see Riley and head over to her.

"There you are! Where did you run off to?" She asks.

"Just had some work things to do," I reply vaguely. Mum says that it's rude to brag over doing things that might give me a leg up, and that it's more professional to be vague about all of my tricks and techniques to my modeling. I've never really understood why the industry is so competitive.

"You can't tell me they're more important than hanging out with Harry Styles," she scoffs. "Honestly, get your priorities in check."

"Whatever," I can't help but roll my eyes. "So, how is he?"

"He's so amazing, Louis," she gushes. "And he acts like a celebrity but like in the best way! Like, he's just so polite and caring, and fucking hot, Louis! He's just perfect!"

"Sounds like a decent guy," I chuckle.

"Yeah. I'm honestly not nervous anymore, just 'cause he's so friendly," she explains. I don't really get nervous for photo shoots anymore. They're just part of my life at this point.

"That's good," I nod. Once the photo shoot starts up, we start having fun with the shots. We get into groups, running around the beach. It's like getting together with friends at a party or something, because the photographer is completely laid back. We get several group photos, and we're finished by the time the sun has completely set. While the crew goes through the shots, everyone else is thanked by the team and by Harry.

Once everyone has calmed down, I see Harry's and head over to him.

"Hey Louis!" He smiles once he sees me. I can't get over the fact that I'm talking to him right now, but of course, I don't let it show. "I looked at some of your pictures! They were great!"

"Hey Harry," I smile. "The shoot was really fun. Thanks again for inviting me to do this."

"Of course," he nods. "I'm happy with how everything turned out. You were an easy choice, anyways."

"So, you're pretty busy, I take it," I say. He hums in response. "Are you leaving tonight?"

"I'm actually staying for tomorrow," he says. "I wanted to have a day on the beach before I really get to work."

"That seems fun," I nod. "Listen, I just have to say, I don't know much about your music but your work modeling is so amazing. I mean honestly, I'm a bit star struck right now."

"I'm honored," he laughs. "Has everyone been nice? Have you become close with anyone?"

"Yeah, they have," I nod. "Riley's super nice."

"Yeah, I spoke to her a couple of times. She's kind, very high energy."

"Yeah, definitely," I nod.

"Oh, we've got leftovers from the buffet, if you'd like any. We're trying to get it all eaten, you know?"

"Oh, no thanks," I smile. 

"C'mon, please," he asks. "We've got chocolate donuts! They've even got sprinkles!"

"I guess one couldn't hurt," I sigh. I follow him over and he grabs us both donuts. I turn to my mum, and she isn't looking in our direction. I see Harry follow my gaze, and he just takes a bite out of his.

"They're good Lou, I think you should try it," he says. I just laugh, rolling my eyes and taking a bite. 

"Ugh, I forgot how good donuts were," I say, taking another bite. I look up to see Harry grinning down at me, and I can tell he knows something I don't. "What's with the smile?"

"You've got chocolate on your nose," he laughs, and I immediately blush, wiping it off.

"Would you have even told me if I didn't ask?"

"Probably not," he replies. I just smile and shake my head back, before I finish off the donut. "Hey, do you wanna-"

"Hello, you two," mum interrupts him. "Nice to see you again, Harry. How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks," he smiles politely.

"Louis, we've got to head back now," she tells me, and I sigh.

"Alright. I'll meet you at the car?" I ask.

"Of course, don't be long." Once she's gone, I turn back to Harry.

"Sorry, were you gonna say something?" I ask.

"No, it's alright," he waves off. "Can I get your number though?"

"Oh," I say in surprise. "Yeah, sure!" He hands me his phone and I type my number in quickly, handing it back to him.

"Nice meeting you, Louis," he smiles.

"Yeah, you too," I smile, before I wave and turn around. Once I'm in the car, I squeal, turning to mum. "Did you see what just happened, mum? I hung out with Harry Styles!"

"Yeah, pretty amazing," she smiles, driving us back.

"He even asked for my number, mum!"

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, maybe he wants to be friends," I guess.

"It's smart for you to keep close to him, then," she hums. "He has a lot of fame surrounding him. Imagine what it would do for your name."

"I'm not gonna use him for his fame, mum," I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"I never told you to," she defends. "It's just beneficial, is all."

"We're not even gonna get that close," I shake my head.

"I'm proud of you, Louis," mum says. "You were very professional tonight. You're restricting well, working out well, and you made a great impression. Simon'll be happy when he hears."

Suddenly, I feel guilty. Mum doesn't know that I was a total fan girl for a moment with Harry, even admitting I was starstruck. She doesn't know I ate an entire donut! She'd murder me if she found out! How could I let Harry talk me into eating something so awful? I can never tell her!

"Yeah, thanks mum," I smile nervously. When we get back, I go on a quick and easy job before I shower and head to bed. It takes me extra long to sleep, though, because as spend the majority of the night thinking about the day I've just had.