Chapter 1- The arguement

The day after Neteyams' death, things haven't gone well with my relationship with my family. And definitely not with Tsireya. Ever since neteyams funeral, I have been acting careless lately. My family has noticed as well. They're tried to talk to me, but I never listened and / or cared to either.
Jake:"y/n, we need to talk."
Y/n:"Ugh, what is it now, dad?"
Jake:"Don't give me that tone, young lady. You know what we have to talk about."
Y/n:"OH my gosh, this again?"
Jake:"Yes, this again. You have been acting careless now, and you need to get a grip of yourself."
Y/n:" I do have a grip of myself, so can I go now, or do I have to listen to an old man talk to me?" Jake started getting angry and then started walking up to me with an angry look.
Jake:"Listen here damn it and listen, good. I'm only going to say this once. Do you hear? Go and fix that attitude of yours before I end up doing something I may regret. Do I make myself clear.
Y/n:" Yes, dad."
Jake:"It's sir to you. Now go."
I just walked out of the Mauri and rolled my eyes until I heard my father's voice.
Jake:" Keep rolling your eyes, and I'll make sure your eyes stay like that!"
I groaned and kept walking to the beach and sat on the sand. As I sat down, I felt the water on my feet. I started to feel calm until I heard a voice call my name. I turned my head and saw Tsireya standing there. I smiled a bit and looked back at the ocean. Tsireya sat next to me and asked if I was OK. I told her I was ok, but she could see right threw me.
Tsireya:"y/n you can tell me anything we are best friends and I want to help you with whatever your going threw."
Y/n:"I had a fight with my father..."
Tsireya:"Again, y/n?" I nodded my head with my ears flattening down, but then I heard Tsireya sigh. I looked at her, and she looked at me and grabbed my hand, and squeezed it a bit. I just looked at her and squeezed her hand back a bit till she asked a question.
Tsireya:"What was it about this time?" I just turned my head away from her and said nothing.
Tsireya:"Please tell me y/n I want to help you. You can't keep hiding your problems away and hope they go away.. pleaseI just want to help." I looked at her with a bit of an angered expression.
Y/n:"You can't help me tsireya you won't understand."
Tsireya:"Then help me understand then please y/n I beg of you tell me I want to help!" I cut her off, and I got really angry with her.