An arguement

Tsireyas pov:
I started to wake up, and I noticed I was lying on top of yn while her arms were around my waist. It felt nice and comforting. Yn started to wake up. "Morning." I said giggling. "Morning." She said with a chuckle. "How did you sleep." I slept amazingly. What about you?" I slept great. Best sleep I had in forever." That's good." She said as she kissed me, and I kissed back. Once we got upwe headed back to the village but were stopped by my mother.
Ronal: Where were you, Tsireya!?
Tsireya: I was in the forest, mother..
Ronal: Tsireya, I specifically told you that
Yn: It was my fault tsahik. I convinced Tsireya to go with me to the woods, but once it started to get dark, she wanted to head back, but I convinced her to stay for a little longer, but we lost track of time and ened up going to sleep. I'm very sorry, tsahik.
Ronal: You better stay away from my daughter. You are a horrible influence, demon child.
And with that, my mother dragged me away.
Tsireya: W-wait, mother, please s-stop it wasn't her fault
Ronal: Tsireya, I'm doing this for your own good. I don't want you anywhere near her.
Tsireya: But mother I-
Ronal: NO TSIREYA, YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO HER AGAIN, AND YOU WILL NOT SEE HER AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?
I just froze shocked. My ears started to lower a bit as tears were close to form in my eyes.

                           At the hut~

Mother let go of my arm and started to walk back and forth in the pod while my head hanged low. It was quiet for a few minutes till Mother said something.
Ronal: Tsireya, I just want what's best for you, and I don't want you to be around that demon child.
Tsireya: She's not a demon child mother  she is my friend who I care deeply about. And don't talk that way about her.
Ronal: Tsireya, do not get snippy with me, and I don't want you to see that girl again, and I mean it. Besides, she is going to ruin something very special for you and this clan.
Tsireya: What is she going to ruin, mother?
Ronal: Your mating ceremony with loak.
After she said that, I froze and looked at her like she was crazy.
Tsireya: What?.. why am I getting mated with..with.. WITH LOAK!?
I shouted angrily.
Ronal: TSIREYA, don't raise your voice at me, and you're getting mated. Wirth hum because I think he might do good for the clan. He has proved himself.
Tsireya: Well, what about yn?
Ronal:What does that demon child have anything to do with the mating of you and loak?
She asked a bit suspiciously.
Tsireya: Ugh, I don't want to be mated with loak Mother! I would rather be mated with someone that I would want to be with.
Ronal: Like, who?
She asked questionable.
Tsireya: Like... like... like...y-yn..
I finally spat out. My mother did not like what I had just said to her. She looked really mad.
Ronal: I do not approve of this Tsireya. You know better than this. She definitely got to you Tsireya this is not you. I thought you would be excited about it.
Tsireya: Well, I'm not a mother. I don't like to look like that. I never have, and I never will mother.
Ronal: That's enough Tsireya you will mate with the boydo you understand

Somewhere on the island.

                             WHAT?!
.............................,..............................................
Sorry it took a while for me to post. I was very busy, and also lazy. Anyways I hope you enjoyed seeing yall later
M'byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee