a long journey ahead PT2

I was in the middle of sleeping until something or someone woke me up. When I looked up, I saw my tired face. And when I looked ahead of us, I saw the beautiful sunrise. I looked back up at yn as she looked down at me and smiled tiredly. I smiled at her and put my hand on her cheek and gave her a small peek on the lips in which she had returned as well. I faced back at the sunrise until yn spoke.
Yn: How did you sleep, babe
She asked me in a low, calming, tired voice.
Tsireya: I slept good, baby.. it was a little uncomfortable but fine either way.
Yn: That's good. Also, there is an island coming up, so we are going to land there to saddle down for a bit to relax and try to restock on food and other things that we need.
Tsireya: ok. I need to stretch my legs.
I said with a bit of a chuckle. Yn chuckled with me.

~ A couple of minutes later

We got to the island and landed on the sand. Yn got off the ikran and helped me off.
Tsireya: Thank you.
I said to her as she nodded her head. Me and yn started to look around trying to see if we can gather things that we will need for our long journey. I had found some healing herbs and decided to take a bit with me just in case I or yn get injured.  Once I was done collecting the herbs, I went to go see how yn was doing. Once I found yn, I saw her collecting some berries for us to eat. I walked up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder.
Tsireya: Are you ready to rest.. you have been flying non stop with out any rest.
Yn: I did have rest, baby.
Tsireya: yn, the only time you've rested was when we werebon the large rock. Now you need to rest because we still have a long way to go, and your ikran is tired. At least let the ikran rest.
Yn: Fine, I'll rest and let my ikran rest. Happy..?
Tsireya: Very.
I said to her as I leaned up to kiss her cheek. After she got enough berries for both of us to eat and headed towards the ikran and rest. I wasn't really tired since I wasn't the one flying, but I still decided to rest anyway. Yn sat up against the ikran as I sat right next to her. We start to cuddle with each other and eat the berries so we can have more energy. There was a comfortable silence until I spoke.
Tsireya: Hey baby?
Yn: Yes?
Tsireya: How about we waste a bit of energy?
I asked her in a seductive tone.
Yn: I'm not sure about this. We need energy...
Tsireyas: Come on, yn..please..baby...~
Yn: You're a bit pushy today. What's going on with you?
Tsireya: Nothing is going on with me, baby. I just want to spend some time with you..
Yn: reya.. we have spent a lot of time with each other on this journey.
Tsireya: I know, but.. I've been feeling a bit.. lonley~...
Yn: Oh, so you've been feeling lonely. Ok, come on, let's go. I'll make sure you don't feel so lonely anymore.
She said as she grabbed my hand and led me somewhere behind a few trees.

               SMUT ⚠️ WARNING!

When we are behind the trees, she forcefully shoves me up against a tree and kisses me, forcing her tongue in my mouth. I moan as her tongue roams my mouth, exploring every inch. I tried to push her back a bit so I could breathe, but she pined my hands above my head and pressed her body more into my body so my body would be trapped between the tree and her. The kiss was getting very sloppy as we kept exchanging siliva. I opened my eyes a bit, and so did yn. We looked at each other through our eye lids. Once she pulled away, there was a string of siliva that was connected to our lips, and I was breathing heavily. As my chest moves up in down, and yn just chuckles as she looks at my heated face. She then goes down to my neck and starts to attack my sweet spot. I gasped at her, suddenly attacking my neck. I started to groan at the feeling and started to become a blushing groaning mess. She then moves her hand down to my loincloth and starts rubbing my clothed clint. I start to moan a bit.
Tsireya: yn~... please.. I need more~....
I moaned out, blushing even more.
Yn: Well, someone seems desperate.
She said as she had a sly smirk on her face. I groaned at the friction and also at her sly smirk.
Yn: Come on, you gotta be patient, babe.
Tsireya: s-stop..t-teasing..- Ahh -... just.. Oh -...fuck me already..aghha~..!
Yn: Yeah, you were definitely lonely.. I can just tell by how wet you are.
Tsireya: oh~... please just fuck me already.
I begged her.