bad time

THREE MONTHS LATER.

Tsireyas pov:

Mines and yns siblings finally finished their training of how we live. Now yn and I have more time to do our own training while preparing for our baby. But there isn't really much time since the child will be born anyway now. And let me tell you, I am sick and tired of being pregnant, but it is almost over. I hope. But right now, yn is going crazy. She is stressing about the baby and getting everything ready for it.
Tsireya: yn..baby, calm down, please. Your stressing. And you're making me stress, which isn't good for the baby.
Yn: I know. I know. I'm sorry. I just want everything to be good for the baby, and I want you to be comfortable.
Tsireya: I know you do, but you need to calm down. Please,?.. for me?
Yn: All right, I'll calm down. I just need everything to not go wrong when it's time for the baby to come.
After she said that, I noticed her ears going down a bit. I got up and walked towards her while holding my back and another hand on my stomach.
Tsireya: yn do not worry, everything will be fine, ok??
I said as I rapped my arms around her neck, and she rapped her arms around my waist.
Yn: ok, love. Just as soon as I'm done getting a few mow things.
I groaned and rolled my eyes as she walked out the hut.
A few minutes later, I was sitting down weaving a blanket for the blanket until I heard someone yelling. I dropped what what I was doing and ran outside, I saw an angry crowd at the center of the camp. I then rushed over to the center of the crowd and saw an angry olo'ektan, tsahik, and yn. The tsahik was pacing back and forth angrily.
Tsahik: YOU ALL KNEW ABOUT THIS AND DIDNT THINK TO TELL US, UNTIL NOW?!?!?
The tsahik screamed at yns and my family. I was confused about what was going on.
Olo'ektan: we haven't even prepared for it yet!!
Jake: I know, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Ok?!
Tsahik: You basically KILLED US ALL.
after she said that I started to worry, I quickly walked up to yn and grabbed her arm. She then looked down at me, and I saw the fear and anger in her eye that quickly softened when she looked at me.
Tsireya: yn what's going on?..
Yn: I don't think I should tell you this. THEY should be the ones to tell you what's going on.
I was confused and looked at my family and yns. They all looked guilty, and some had their heads down.
Tsireya: What is she talking about. What is going on.
I asked them. My father walked up to me but was stopped by two guards.
Tonowari: daughter..
I moved back a bit.
Tsireya: Don't daughter me.. tell me what is going on right now..!
Jake: There is a war coming here.
Tsireya: Is this true?...
Jake then nodded his head and looked down.
Tsireya: And this is why you have come here. Just to hide away from the war? And put us in danger?! We are not even ready for a war!!
Yn: I knew we should have kicked you all out when you first came here.. and now we are all at risk because of you.
Olo'ektan: everyone get ready get the weapons ready, make sure that we have enough medical supplies.. because it seems like the new commers have brought war to us.
Everyone walked away to prepare and make sure that the kids stayed safe. I put one hand over my stomach and another over my mouth and sobbed. My eyes then closed as my ears bent down and tears fell. Yn walked up to me and held me close and whispered sweet nothings in my ear until Jake and my father came up.
Jake: yn, tsireya we are so sorry we didn't tell we just-..
Yn: No.. you have done enough damage for today. Just leave us be for now..
She then led me away from them as I sobbed in her arms.
Once we made it to our hut, I just broke down.
Tsireya: Oh yn.. what are we going to do... first, we have to deal with the war, and then we will have to deal with the baby being born soon.. a-and..I don't want the baby to be born in the middle of war. I mean- what if something happens to me, or the you.., or the baby...
I started sobbing again, just thinking about something bad happening. But then yn started to comfort me again and wiped a few of my tears away with her thumbs.
Yn: Hey, hey, hey... don't cry, baby, please..? You know I hate it when you're upset and it's not good for the baby. And nothing bad will happen to you, me, and the baby.. we will get through this together, ok?..
I sniffles a bit and calmed down my sobs a bit, and nodded.
Tsireya: ok... your right. Thank you, yn you are right. I'm just really worried.
Yn: I know you are, but don't worry, I am here to protect you and our baby, ok?
Tsireya: ok..
Yn continued to calm me down until we heard loud screaming. We then rushed outside and aforesaid navi in camo with weird weapons. Me and yn froze when we realized there was no more time to prepare and we had to fight. I was about to go get a weapon, but yn stopped me.
Yn: What do you think you're doing..
Tsireya: I'm going to fight to help protect my clan.
Yn: Are you crazy you can't do that. You need to stay somewhere where it is safe.
Tsireya: But why? I want to help and fight.
Yn: Tsireya, may I remind you that YOU are pregnant with OUR child. You can not go and fight. You have to stay and keep you and the baby safe.
Tsireya: But i-
Yn: No buts Tsireya.. please!.. just go and find somewhere to hide fast, ok? You need to stay safe.
I was about to speak until I felt some pain in my stomach. I gripped my stomach. Bent bent down a bit groaning from the pain. And yn started to get concerned. She took me back to our hut and lied to me.
Yn: Tsireya. Are you ok?!
Tsireya: t-this is a b-bad..Aghha.. time but..ahh.. I think the baby is coming..Aagrha!..
Yn then started to panic. She quickly grabbed some blankets for me and the baby and a few clothes and some water.
I started to feel a contraction and moaned in pain.
Yn: Don't worry, Tsireya. I'll try and find someone to help, ok?!
Tsireya: yn.. please stay... I'm really scared.
I sobbed
Yn: I know I know so, am I. B7t, I need to find help, ok? Uh..come on.
She then picked up and headed straight out, going straight to the healing hut, trying not to get spotted by the enemy. We ended up having to take the longest root to the hut, but it was sadly too late the baby was coming, and I didn't have any choice but to deliver it hiding from the enemy.
Tsireya: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHG. IT HURTS YN IT HURTS.
I screamed in pain.
Yn: Don't worry, Tsireya, all you have to do is push, ok? Can you do that for me.
I nodded my head.
Yn: ok, good now on the count of three. I need you to push as hard as you can, ok?
Tsireya: Yes.
She then moved my loincloth to the side and got ready for the baby.
Yn: You ready, reya?
Tsireya: Yes, just please get this baby out of me!!!
Yn: ok ok ok. Three... two... one... PUSH.
I then started to push and scream in pain as a bunch of explosions started happening.
Tsireya: AAAAAAAAAAH!..- YOU DID THIS TO ME!...- AHHHHG!!!! ONCE THIS IS OVER YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
A few minutes later, screams of pain finally stopped, and there was a crying baby. Once the baby was born, I threw my head back and closed my eyes while breathing heavily. Yn grabbed a blanket and rapped the baby in it, and gave it to me. I held the baby to my chest and smiled down at our child. I fell in love with our child already and wanted to protect them from everything and everyone. Yn then came over and sat down right next to me and held me and the baby close. And we almost forgot that a battle was happening around us. We were too caught up in our baby being born that we forgot all about it.
Yn: Good job, Tsireya. You did it. You gave birth to our first child.
Tsireya: I love you, yn..
Yn: I love you too, baby..
We then both kissed each other, and then once we broke it up, we then looked down at our first child.
Tsireya: So what's the gender of our child?
Yn: The gender is a boy.
Tsireya: My sweet baby boy..
But then an explosion happened near us, and the baby started crying again.
Yn: Come on, we can't stay here it's too dangerous. Let's go.
She then helped me up and held my hand as I held the baby close, and we ran for shelter
"Come on! THIS WAY!"
I heard a man say. I started to panic and get frightened even more. We then saw a cave we could hide in, and we headed straight in. We kept going deeper and deeper into the cave until we stopped. I was so tired of running since I just gave birth.
Tsireya: Please yn.. can we please rest real quick? I'm tired of running.
Yn: Yeah. Here, just lie down, ok, and rest... I'll be back.
She was about to walk off to I grabbed her hand.
Tsireya: Wait.. where are you going?
Yn: I'm going to help win the fight.
Tsireya: No, please, yn... please stay here with me and the baby.. what if something happens..
Yn: Nothing is going to happen, Tsireya. I'll make sure of it. Don't worry, everything will be fine. Ok? Just promise you won't leave this cave until I come back, alright?
Tears started to form in my eye and fall down my cheeks as my ears flattened on my head.
Tsireya: Please don't go..- I
Yn: Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it.. I love you, and I see you..reya...
She puts a hand on my right cheek and kisses me on my lips like it might be the last time. She then pulls away and kisses the baby on the forehead and takes out her dagger, and rushes out to fight.
Tsireya: I love you, yn... and I see you...
I said to her even though it was a bit too late for thar. I just sobbed and held the baby close, preying to eywa that nothing bad happens to yn.
It has been a few minutes without yn with me. But everything was fine. It sounded like things had calmed down a bit. But then I heard some heavy footsteps and some voices. I started to panic, and the baby started to stir awake. I quickly got up and hid quickly, trying to keep the baby calm as quickly as possible. But then the heavy foot steps stop. I beathed out heavily until someone grabbed my braid, yanking it hard as I groaned in pain and stood up.
I hissed in pain as some tears fell down.
I held onto my baby tightly as he started to cry. I then looked up to see who had my braid, as I looked up and saw coronal. ( I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong. I'm not really sure how to spell the evil dudes' name. Anyways, let's continue.)
Coronal: Well, I be dambed. Aren't you the same girl that I threw off the ship.
Tsireya: pelase.. let me go. You're hurting me!..
Coronal: awh.. well, boohoo. Hahaha. There is no way I am letting you go that easy this time. I can tell you're close with the sullys. Which means u can use you to get close to Jake Sully.. now you better listen to whatever I tell you, girl, because if you don't, then I will have to end that little rats life that you are holding in your hands.
I was shocked at what he had just said. I didn't want anything bad to happen to my first newborn child.
Tsireya: PLEASE.. no.. don't hurt him. He didn't do anything wrong.
The man took a long pause. Just stared down at me until he spoke.
Coronal: Take the child, and let's move.
Tsireya: w-wait what..? N-no..please! Don't do this... I'll do whatever you want, just please don't hurt my child!!!..
I begged. But he didn't listen. One of them took my baby, and Coronal then dragged me back to the camp while still holding onto my braid.
Once we got there, he shouted to get everyone's attention.
Coronal: HEY!!!
Everyone stopped and stared and was shocked to see me and a baby. I looked around, and the whole clan was frozen in fear because I was under a coronal knife and that I had my baby already. I couldn't do much but cry and sob. Yn had a look of fear and anger on her face. Not liking the sight of her father's enemy hold me by my braid threatening to kill me and her newborn son.
Tonowari, Ronal, ao'noung, &roxto: TSIREYA!!!!!
YN: LET HER GO YOU DEMON!!!
Coronal: Not until I get what I want..
Yn: FINE. fine.. what do you want..
Coronal: revenge. I want to kill your father, but no matter how much I try, I can't seem to get close to him, plus I want to get rid of Mrs. Sully. But I can't to her either. So why not just go for the one that is like both of them.. I want to see them hurt and in pain
Yn: You are sick.
Coronal: I'm just doing what is best. Now. Surrender or the little lady and the baby get it.
Tsireya: Yn, DONT
Yn: I have to tsireya.. Fine. I'll do it. Just don't hurt her and the baby..I'll surrender, but don't come back to hurt any navi and Pandora. Understood.
Coronal: hm... fine. Give the child back to its mother.
He then let go of my braid and shoved me away. They handed me my crying baby, and I quickly rushed over to yns arms.
Yn: it's ok, it's ok. You're safe now, alright. Everything is fine...
Tsireya: I was so scared.
Yn: I know, I know. I was, too. I was, too..
Coronal: cmon, we had a deal. Don't make me make them shoot up the place.
Yn: All right, alright.. just give me a minute, ok?
Coronal: Fine. One minute.
Yn: Thank you.
She said with an attitude.
Her family and my family walked up to us with tears in their eyes.
Jake: yn i-
Yn: No... I'm sorry for giving you a hard time after He..died.
Jake: No, I should be sorry. I have been too hard on you, and I wasn't listening to you. Even though I should have
Yn" I guess we are both jar heads, huh.
Jake: Yeah.. you definitely get it from me..
She said goodbye to her family and then looked at my family.
Rinal: I just wanted to say.. i am sorry for everything I have done to you.. I should have known better. And I'm sorry for trying to keep you away from my daughter. I see now that you really care about her and that you love her so much.
Yn: Thank you, ronal.
Then ao'noung and roxto came up to her.
Yn: Well, if it isn't ao'noung and roxto.. one of the two troublemakers.
Aonaung: Yeah, we just wanted to say that we are sorry for everything we pit you through a long time ago.
Yn: it's alright ao'noung, that was a long time ago. So there are no hard feelings.
She then hugged roxto, and ao'noung. Once she pulled away, the Olo'ektan and tsahik walked up and said their goodbyes. And next it was me. I just broke down and sobbed again, and she then hugged me tight, not wanting to let go.
Yn: Everything will be alright, reya. I promise. Ok?
Tsireya: but-..
Yn: Please reya.
I just nodded and kissed one last time. She then let go of me  and walked over coronal.
Yn: All right there, you happy? You got what you want now tell you soldiers to back down already.
Coronal: All right. Cmon, let them go. We got what we wanted.
He said, looking at yn with an evil smirk.

Yns pov:
Coronal grabbed me by my braid as I hissed in pain.
Coronal: Quite the hissing and let's go.
Yn: Alright, alright, I'm going..
I started to walk away from my clan with coronal and his Cree with my ears lowered. I could hear a bunch of sobs when we were walking by. And I knew that Tsireya was just heartbroken. I didn't want to leave her and the baby, but what other choice did I have? I knew I had to escape somehow. But it will have to be when they least expect it. But for now. I just had to keep playing along. But I have to get out of this problem as soon as possible.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
............................................................................
I hope yall enjoyed this chapter because u made it somewhat a little longer than I was planning to, to make up for the last chapter. But anyways, I hope yall enjoyed and commented on what you might want the baby's name to be because I know I'm gonna need to make up a name for the poor child.
But I hope you all have a nice day.
Mbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.