running away

No one's pov

It was the next morning, and yn and tsireya were hanging out, and things weren't really going so well... and by things, I mean tsireya. She was freaking out since tonight was the mating ceremony for her and loak. And you both haven't told your parents you mated yet. Yn, on the other hand, was just chilling looking at Tsireya as she was pacing back and forth, giving poor yn a headache. Yn thought they should tell their parents, but they would get skinned alive, so that was a no. Tsireya was trying to think of a way to solve their little problem. If you could call this a little problem. They mated behind their parents' backs and kept it a secret. But anyways, tsireya kept think of a solution. Yn started to get annoyed from tsireya walking back and forth. So besides tsireya pacing back and forth and mumbling to herself about a plan and yn getting a headache because of it, the morning was going just fine. But then there was an angry voice that heard a few feet from them. And when they saw who it was, they froze, tsireya panicked, and yn just sat there looking calm yet had a panicked look in her eyes.

Tsireya pov
I was pacing back and forth while yn sat there looking at me pacing till we heard an angry voice. Once we saw where the angry voice was coming from, we froze. I was panicking, and yn was looking calm, yet I knew she was panicking as well.
Tsireya: Yn... run.
Yn: You don't have to tell me twice.
When she got up about to run, a hand grabbed her by the ear and pulled back on the ground, making her his in pain, trying to get the hand off her ear.
Yn: Ow. Ow. owowowowowowowowow...
She said in pain.
Tsireya: Mother, please stop. Don't do this..
I begged bit she didn't listen.
Ronal: Did I hear what I think you said?! Tsireya, I told you to stay away from this demon. Yet you disobey me! LET'S GO. NOW.
Mother said as she dragged yn away. I chased after them, trying to get my mother to calm down.
Tsireya: Please, mother, please listen. i-its not what you think promise. Please calm down so we can talk about this. And please let go of yn ear you're hurting her!
I cried out as yn kept yelling in pain. Mother kept dragging yn around by the ear all the way to yn families hut.
Once we got to the hut, she pushed yn in the hut, and her mother and father were looking at us with confusion while yn was hissing from the pain and rubbing her ear, trying to sooth it. Nytiri instantly got up to check on yn.
Nytiri: Are you alright, my child.
She asked with concern.
Yn: No, my ear is in pain because of someone.
She glares at my mother but goes back to trying to soothe her ear. Nytiri started to glare at my mother. She started to get up from her seat and hiss at my mother.
Nytiri: YOU. YOU did this. What is the meaning of you hurting my child..!
She hissed out.
Ronal: I will tell you as soon as tonowari shows.
A few minutes later, my father walked in the hut, looking a bit tired.
Tonowari: All right, what is this about now.
My father said.
Ronal: Well, Tsireya, would you like to explain that to your father and everyone else.
Tsireya: Well, um- I- uh
Ronal: TSIREYA.
My mother hissed.
Tsireya: ok, ok. Me and yn mated last night..
I said. Everyone gasped, but my mother and yn. My mother hissed a bit and shook her head.
Ronal: I am disappointed at you, Tsireya. I expected better from you. I told you to stay away from her, and what did you do? You disobey and- and- AND M-MATE W-WITH THAT DEMON OF A CHILD.
Once she said that, nytiri hissed and was about to charge at my mother until Jake stopped her.
Nytiri: YOU DO NOT SPEAK SHUCH THINGS OF MY CHILD.
she hissed out. My mother started to hiss right back at her till my father stopped her.
Ronal: You know what. This needs to stop now. You and your demon family need to leave now!!!
At that point, I was heartbroken. I can't believe that I and yn are getting separated.
Tsireya: NO. MOTHER PLEASE YOU CAN'T DO THIS. I won't ALLOW IT.
I yelled at her. Everyone was shocked by my outburst. I was never the one to talk back to my parents.
Ronal: TSIREYA THAT IS ENOUGH FROM YOU. THEY ARE BANNED FROM THIS CLAN, AND YOU DONT GET A SAY ON WHAT HAPPENS. THAT. IS. FINAl.
She yelled. I was so upset I couldn't hold it anymore. Tears were about to come out. I lowered my head, and ears pinned back.
Yn: There is no need to yell at her..
Yn suddenly said. I was shocked she didn't really talk back to my mother. She always seemed so afraid of her.
Ronal: What did you just say to me, child?
Yn: I said there is no need to yell at her.
Ronal: Excuse me?! What did you say?
Yn: Did I stutter?
She said with an attitude.
Everyone was shocked, even me. My mother was about to say something until Jake stepped in. This can't be good.
Jake: Hey. Knock it off. You're speaking to the tsahik..
He told his daughter with a warning. Yn just looked at him with an unreadable expression on her face. I couldn't even read it, yet I could still tell she wasn't done yet. She looked back at my mother and spoke.
Yn: we already mated before eywa, so it doesn't matter if you pull us apart. we will still be mated, which means we are stuck together. So there is no point in even trying.
She said everyone just went silent. Not knowing what to say till my mother spoke.
Ronal: I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU CHILD I-
She was about to finish till someone was interrupted.
Jake: HEY. I got this..
He said. Then he grabbed yn by her bicep ( not sure if I spelled that oh well) and dragged her outside the hut, and nytiri walked behind him and stood in the entrance, watching what happened. Me and my parents were just sitting there until we heard arguing.we got up and went outside to see a saddened nytiri, an angry pissed off Jake, and an annoyed yn. Nytiris' ears were lowered, and Jake was scolding yn while she kept rolling her eyes.
Jake: HEY. Stop rolling your eyes at me, or I will make sure they get stuck in the back of that thick skull of your. Now listen to me, I thought we agreed that you would stay away from tsireya from now on.
Yn: No. YOU. YOU agreed to it. I didn't.
Jake: Well, whatever we told you to stay away and you didn't listen. Then you decided to go and mess around with the chiefs daughter and end up mating with her and then talk back to the stahik..? What the matter is with you. Huh? You have been acting wierd ever since N-
Yn: DO not - DO. NOT. FINISH THAT SENTENCE. IM SIVKNOF HEARING IT.
She said with a pissed off look as she pointed a finger to his chest.
Jake: YN. I know it's been hard on all of us, but that does not mean you can just go around causing trouble.
He said as he pushed her hand away from his chest.
Jake: it's not an excuse for you to act like this. I expected better from you. You've never acted like this. You are supposed to be an example for your younger siblings not causing trouble everywhere you go. Even loak is acting better than you. I can't believe I'm saying this, but you should be more like you, brother loak. At least he doesn't do reckless things like this. You are a shame and a big disappointment to this family.( Huh, well damn that sounds like a bit familiar.)
Everything was quiet. Nytiri had a shock face, and my father was looking back and forth at the father and daughter duo, and my mother, she didn't show it but her ears were lowered a bit feeling a bit bad for the girl. And me, my cheeks were stained with tears from what just happened a few minutes ago and right now, and what just happened. Yn just looked shocked at what Jake just said to her. Jake just realized what he said and tried to put his hand on her solder, but she pushed his hand away he kept trying, but she kept pushing his hand away.
Jake: Baby girl, I
Yn: NO. NO. YOU DO NOT GET TO CALL ME THAT. YOU just compared me to loak. LOAK.
Jake: Baby girl, look, im -
He was about to say something, but then she hissed at him aggressively.
Yn: NO. YOU DONT GET TO SPEAK. Just leave me alone.
Yn said as she walked off with her ears lowered and her tail wagging violently behind her as she stormed off pissed. I started to run after her, leaving the adults behind as they processed what happened just now.
As I looked for yn on the beach, I heard a bit of sobbing coming from behind a rock. So I walked over to the rock to see who it was but when I got to the rock I saw that it was yn sobbing as her knees were close to her chest.
Tsireya: yn..?
I said as she looked up at me. I looked at her and sat down next to her and hugged her. She was a bit shocked by my sudden action but then hugged me back and started to sob in my imbrace, but I didn't mind or cared. The only thing that mattered was yn. A few minutes later, she calmed down and let go of me.
Yn: I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to -
Tsireya: Hey hey hey..it's ok it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry about my mother, and I'm sorry about what your dad said.
Yn: it's alright he has always been like that since the sky people showed up. He used to be an army man he treats us more like soldiers than a family. So I'm used to it. I just didn't think he would actually say I'm a disappointment or a shame to the family. But it's whatever ya know.
Tsireya: no its not whatever he shouldn't treat you like that. He's your father.
Yn: Yeah, but you can't do anything about it.
We just sat there for a while until I just found a solution to all of our problems.
Tsireya: yn.. I think I have an idea to solve all of our problems.
I said with some hope in my eyes, just hoping that she would agree to it.
Yn: ok.. what is it.
She asked.
Tsireya: Well... what if we run away..?
Yn: Run away? Tsireya, are you crazy.
Tsireya: yn it's the only way how we can be together and get away from all of our problems yn. We can be together start our own clan together and have a family together without any worries.
I said with excitement in my voice as yn was thinking hard about it.
Yn: I'm not sure tsireya. It's a little risky.
Tsireya: Please yn just think about it I will give you as much time as you need if you agree we will leave but of you don't then we can stay and mabey try to keep our selves a secret. What do you say?
Yn: mm... fine, I'll think about it, but only for you, though.
She said to me, and I smiled and hugged her.
Tsireya: ahhh thank you, thank you. Thank you yn so much. I'll leave you alone to think about it.
I said as u began to get up and walk away from where I sat.