unexpected suprise

Yn pov:

After I dropped off Tsireya at our hut, I headed straight back to the others to continue our lesson. A few minutes and I finally made back to them. But instead of them doing as I said they some hoe ened up with mud. Vines, leafs, twigs, and thorn, all over them except for tuk. I was in shock at the sight.
Yn: what the fuck happened to you guys?!
Laok: Well you know how you told us to stay put?
Yn: Yeah, and let me guess, you decided to ignore me and head off on your own even though I told you all to stay put while I dropped Tsireya at our hut.
Loak: Yeah. How did you know?
All I did was graon and roll my eyes.
Yn: Well, if this is supposed to get you all out of your lesson, you're wrong. Now for our lesson. Put the blind fold over your eyes and stand where I told you to stand.
.
.
.
.
.
A FEW MINUTES LATER.

Olo'ektan: HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN!?!
he asked in shock and a bit of frustration. As my head was lowered, one of my hands was on my hip while the other was rubbing my eye lids as I shook my head. And some of the tsahik and warriors with us snickered and chuckled. And for Jake, nytiri, tonowari, and ronal. They had a 'really' look on their face as we all saw their kids tied up together because of the vines tangled with each other.
Tsahik: Were the vines even supposed to be a part of the lesson.
Yn: Nope.
I said, still with my head down, pinching the bridge of my nose. After I said that, their parents sighed as the warriors snickered and chuckled louder.
Olo'ektan: ok just tell me how did..this happen.
Yn: Honestly.. I don't even know anymore.
Tsahik: Well how did they get the vines.
Yn: Well I when to drop of Tsireya at our hut because she said wasn't feeling well and a few minutes later I came back to them having vines, leafs, twigs, mud, and thorns all over them except for tuk. And then a few minutes later in the training and here we are.
The Olo'ektan sighed and told the tsahik  to go and check on Tsireya, and the warriors helped the sully kids and the metkayina kids.
It's been a few minutes, and we finally got then I untied.
Loak: I still don't understand how that happened.
Yn: neither do I. Lessons are over for today.
Loak: Hey yn, how about we hang out so we can catch up with each other?
Yn: As much as I would like that loak, I can't. I have a bunch of training to do.
Loak: ok then, what about tsireya
Aonaung: Yeah, what about my sister.
Yn: Don't you remember she isn't feeling well. I told you this like a few minutes ago.
Aonaung: Oh yeah.
I just sighed and shook my head.
Yn: Watch your step.
Loak: Watch my what- WHOA!
I heard a thud and turned around seeing loak lying on his face and him groaning in pain.
Yn: Come on, loak, get up, and stop messing around.
I walked back and helped him up from the ground to see mud all over his front side.
Yn: Come on, let's get back to the village to get you clean.

After getting back to the village, I took a loak to get him cleaned, and it was just silence until loak spoke.
Loak: I heard what happened. Between you and dad.
Yn: Yeah, what about it.
Loak: Well, I'm sorry about what he did and said.
Yn: yeah whatever I got over it. It doesn't matter anymore. I got over it.
Loak: it still doesn't mean it's ok.
Yn: we are done talking about this. I'm going to train.
Loak: Your training? For what.
Yn: to be next olo'ekte and warrior. I have to go. I don't want to be late.
After that, I left loak and headed to my training until one of the healers came up to me.
Yn: hello.
Healer: Please come with me.
Yn: Why? What's wrong.
Healer: it's about tsireya. Come. Quickly.
I didn't have time to respond because I was in a rush to get to tsireya. Once I got to the healing hut, I saw Tsireya lying on a mat and rushed over to her to make sure she was ok.
Yn: Tsireya! Are you alright?!
Tsireya: Do not worry, yn I am alright.
Yn: That's good, but what happened? What's going on.
Tsireya:I'm not sure I started feeling more sick than I did this morning, so I came here. The healers were making sure that I was ok, but it's been an hour, and they still haven't told me anything.
Yn: ok, I'll talk to them.
I then stood up and walked to the healers.
Yn: HEY. What's wrong with my mate. And why won't you tell her anything.
All of the healers looked at each other and back to me.
Healer 2: Well, we need to speak with you, Tsireya, and the rest of your family because they must know as well.
Yn: Fine, then I'll go get them myself.
I then walked back to tsireya and told her that I would be right back. After that, I headed out the healing hut and went to look for me and Tsireyas family.
After a few minutes, I finally found my siblings, and now all I have to do is find my parents and Tsireyas parents and her brothers.
I was searching for Tsireyas brothers until I heard voices talking. I walked over to the voices and saw roxto and ao'noung goofing off. I rolled my eyes and walked over to them, grabbed them by the ear, and dragged them to the healing hut. Then I left to get my parents and Tsireyas. After an hour, I finally found both of our parents talking to each other, I walked over to them and told them to follow me to the healing hut. We then all rushed back into the healing hut, and I sat down next to tsireya and brought her close to me to comfort her. I knew she was scared to hear what was wrong with her. Then 3 healers came in and looked at us.
Yn: we are all here now. Tell us what is going on with Tsireya.
I demanded impatiently.
Healer 1: Don't worry, it is mostly good news.
Healer 2: And it is surprisingly shocking and a blessing from eywa.
Yn: Can't you just tell us what it is already.
I said a little pissed off since they made me travel everywhere in the camp just to get our families.
Healer 3: Well, congratulations, tsireya is with child.
Me, tsireya, and both our families were shocked about the news.
Tsireya: I.. I'm p-pregnant?..
Healer 1: Yes, it is strange but a great blessing. Since two females can't produce with eachother, but what do I know? I'm just a healer. Anyways, congrats, we will let you all be.
Once they left, I looked down at Tsireya with happy tears and saw she had happy tears as well.
Tsireya: I can't believe I am pregnant. This is amazing.
She said, smiling with tears falling down her cheeks. I put my hand on her cheek and wiped her tears away with my thumb and kissed her forehead.
Yn: Yeah, it really is.
I said while connecting my forehead to hers, and tears were fighting to break free.
It was the best moment in me and Tsireyas life. It was unexpected but a great suprise. But the happiness was over for me and Tsireya when someone had to say something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
............................................................................

OK. This chapter is finally done. I hope yall liked it, and thank you guys for being patient with this chapter. I'm really trying to get these chapters done. But anyway, I hope yall have a nice day.
Mbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.