The Pasta Incident

scott and ronan are starving, and simply wanted to try something new. but it seems like they've had everything! but not all is lost with one simple idea, what could go wrong?

     Scott and Ronan were sitting on the couch, just hanging out like friends do. the TV was playing some random show, none of em were paying attention, as they were both very busy. with what? for a place to eat of course! very important Indeed.

"ughhhh we have been to all these places! we need something new..." "well where would that be, we've been to almost every restaurant near us!" scott said, getting very distressed. he's been hungry for hours.

"i know!! how about we cook at home, and we surprise the others!"

"huh not a bad idea ronan.. for once in your life.."

"hey! i have had some fantastic ideas, asshole!" ronan bickered back. scott snickered at the reaction, 'he's so easy to fire up.'

"ok ok sorry, but do you have any idea what we are gonna make?"

"hm.. what about some pasta, everyone likes pasta!"

"..yeah, pasta sounds good. what kind though?"

they both pondered for a bit, who knew deciding pasta was so hard? after some time of thinking, they decided on penne, scott's favorite!

"ok, now that we have a pasta.. what should we make?"

"hmm... let's find a recipe with penne! i'll get the laptop." scott walked over to the couch where the laptop was set aside. scott was fast to find one, "Creamy Spinach Tomato Penne" looked good in the photo, and looks very easy to make! as they agreed to make this, they gathered the ingredients for the recipe. it was very simple, how could they mess it up?

•A couple hours later•

"... so, how do we explain this to the others?"

"that's the thing scott, we don't.. let's just clean this, and never mention this ever ok?"

they spoke as they stood over a burnt pasta and smokey kitchen. turns out, the two of them can't cook, and can't measure heat properly.

then they heard the door open

uh oh

*whisper* "scott... what do we do..!" scott looked around for a quick exit, then he found it. "to the window!"

the others walked into the building, with kelly leading the others in. she was so happy to be back here after a long day of work!

"do you guys smell smoke..? or is it just me?" Sharky asked. the others seemed to have noticed the smell as well, that's not a good smell.

*CRASH*

"what was that?! are we being robbed?!" screamed carly. now everyone is on alert, then they heard some, familiar voices..?

"god damn it scott! i said we could open the windows!! not launch ourselves into it!" "it felt right at the time... and now i'm sitting in glass."

what.

ryan walked up to where the noise was coming from, the kitchen, it seems. they all followed ryan into the kitchen, nervously. ryan walked into the kitchen, expecting a clean, spotless kitchen. he was instead met with a massive mess and the smoke alarms blaring. and the culprits are in sight. the infamous duo, scott and ronan.

ronan was yelling at scott, who was sitting on the other side of the window, just out of view. the others were more concerned about the kitchen, but ryan was more worried about scott, 'why is he sitting? why isn't he responding?'

"scott? you ok?" ronan said with a worried expression, that got everyone's attention. "..huh? oh! yeah, i'm fine.. i think."

"what do you mean 'you think'? dude i need to know so i can call an ambulance."

"well, other than having glass in my hand, and possibly in some other places, i'm fine. oh and my head hurts."

  yep, that confirms that scott went headfirst into a window. ryan sighed as he walked up to the window where ronan was standing. ronan noticed him walking up and panicked, so he jumped through the window, landing on an, already injured scott. scott let out a loud yelp in pain. ouch.

ronan was now on top of an injured scott "oh my god, im so sorry! i panicked!" "it's fine... ow. it's cool, fantastic even."

now the two are are in one place, good. ryan calmly walked back into the kitchen, to get a phone to call for an ambulance. the rest of the club members were cleaning the kitchen, seems like they didn't notice scott and ronan. well now with the two of em screaming at each other, and for some reason ronan is still on scott's lap.

"dude is that ronan and scott?" jack asked ryan, with a smile forming.

*sigh* "yes, the two of em are there. i'm guessing they did this.."

"no way! hahaha!! i'm never gonna let this go!" jack said with a bright smug grin on his face. ryan was to tired for this.

•a few hours later•

"everything is fine, only small cuts and bruises. and very little stitching! but make sure he doesn't work with his hands to much." a very kind paramedic told ryan. ronan did not take any damage, well... only if you count his ego.

jack has been teasing ronan the whole time scott was getting fixed up. it even annoyed scott.

"jack, can you shut the fuck up? it's annoying" scott said, his temper is not the best.

"yeah, i agree with scott. keep your teasing to yourself." ronan added on to scott's comment.

they argued for what felt hours (they did)

at least they were ok

they always were ok

still hungry tho

i'm alive??? hehehe i'm askrry for the lack of writing here! i was busy with school and have been feeling super unmotivated. it still might be awhile to get back in rhythm!!

hope you all have a good day/night