Request !!!

dont know why I didn't make this the first chapter, but yes I will take requests here!! leave ur ideas about the little club and I will write it to the best of my ability!! 

info you might need before requests

please no smut, I actually cant write that. 

ships are ok (I think) honestly just dont make it weird. 

I write goofy and silly things the best! we need some more humor in this fandom (im joking, I love all ur fics!!!)

also could you explain the characters you choose? I dont watch all of them, and know nothing about most of the canon characters (I mostly watch Tiny Turtle, if you couldn't tell. and a little Ropo here and there.)

you can leave as many as you want!! im not the one who limits ur imagination (vines, quotes, memes, ur choice!!) 

you can request angst... not sure how I will write it. but ill figure it out!!

also yes in ok with swearing, no slurs please

if you'd like you can like videos (animatics, vines, or shitposts) here, just tell me who's who and ill get it done! 

if you have an au that you made ans would like fan work, I got you!! I love aus and im not going to judge! just give me a quick summary and ill see what I can do. 

amd that should be it! also please dont be shy, I am not a judgy person, I love new ideas! hope to see some soon! 

please be patient with me... schools an ass ans I dont have the best memory, ill try tho.

have a good day/night !! :)