Chapter 1

A/N: This is my first story. Be nice. Or dont. At least i tried. meh.

Thanks @sicily325 the banner above :)

Chapter: 1

Hermione Granger was sitting in her office writing a letter to her best friend Harry Potter. She was interrupted by a knock on her door. "Come in."

The door opened and revealed Hermione's partner Cher Williams. Cher was a very pretty girl. She had straight brown hair that went down to her middle back. Cher had a heart shaped face with soft features. Finally she had these beautiful sky blue eyes. Hermione envied her beauty but was perfectly happy with the way she looked.

Hermione had changed since her Hogwarts days. Her hair was no longer bushy and her teeth were completely straight and small. She had filled out in the right places and she even wore a little bit of makeup. Men had even started to notice her more.

"Hermione, sorry to bother you but someone is here to see you. She says that she'll pay you a lot."

Hermione looked up at Cher and smiled. "Of course, send her in."

Hermione was the owner of a very successful wedding planning business. She had put all the others out of business. She was the best of the best. She loved her job. She loved to make people extra happy on the happiest day of their lives.

Cher came back into Hermione's office with a young girl who looked about twenty-one years old. "Hermione, this is Astoria Greengrass." She turned to face Astoria. "You're in great hands, Hermione is amazing."

Hermione got up from her chair and went up to the two women. "Thank you Cher. Let me know if anyone else comes in." Cher nodded and closed the door as she left. "I'm Hermione Granger, it's great to meet you." Hermione stuck her hand out.

Astoria smiled and took Hermione's outstretched hand. "Astoria Greengrass, the pleasure's all mine. Thank you for meeting with me."

Hermione smiled back, "No problem. Come sit so we can talk." Both women sat down across from each other. "So tell me, what is it that you would like me to do for you?"

Hermione studied Astoria. She had long blonde hair that went down to her lower back. She had beautiful green eyes and had pale skin. She looked familiar. Maybe she was related to Daphne Greengrass.

"I would love it if you would do my wedding, Hermione. You see, I want it to be so special and I know that you're the best. I'll pay you as much as you want."

"I would love to do your wedding. Of course, after we figure out everything that we're going to do I'll then give you the price. Who are you marrying?"

Astoria smiled, "That's a surprise. Anyway, any price will do. I can spend as much as you would like me to."

"Okay, do you want to get started now?"

"Sure, do you want to talk here or would you like to join me for coffee?"

"Coffee would be great."

"You're kidding! So you went to school at Beauxbatons in France but grew up in England. Why didn't you just go to Hogwarts?"(A/N: I changed Astoria's life so it would be more interesting.)

"Well Hermione, my sister Daphne was already at Hogwarts and she didn't want me to be there too so my parents decided to send me to France to study there. That's why I have an English accent."

"That's so cool. You said that you're two years younger than Daphne right?"

"Yes, I am. My fiancée was in the same year as her. You were also in her year."

"I know that. We barely spoke though. Will we be meeting your sister anytime soon?"

"Well of course, I'm appointing Daphne as my Maid of Honor. She'll be around soon enough to help with the wedding."

"So what date are you thinking for the wedding?"

"December twenty-first, it's in the winter time so I think that it's perfect. Plus it's right before Christmas."

"That's perfect. It's a great date. Currently I don't have any weddings planned for that date so we're good. Since you want a huge wedding I'll need to have Cher, my partner, help me on it. Are you okay with that?"

"That's perfect." Astoria looked down at her watch. "Oh, it's getting late, Drake's going to kill me. Listen, thanks for meeting with me. I'll see you again soon." Both girls got up and shook hands. They both apparated to their flats.

So Astoria's fiancée's name is Drake. Interesting, Hermione didn't know anyone of that name. She changed into her pajamas and sat down on her bed and began to think. Crookshanks crawled onto her lap and Hermione subconsciously began to stroke his fur. She needed to call Cher. She grabbed her cell phone and dialed the number.(A/N: Yes, they have cell phones. Business purposes.)

"Hello?"

"Hi Cher, it's Hermione. Look, I'm going to need your help on the Greengrass account because she wants it to be huge. She wants the date to be December twenty-first and I already checked and made sure that we didn't have another wedding planned for that day."

"Hermione, I would love to help you. Did you find out who the rich girl's marrying?"

"She said it was a surprise but as we were leaving she let his first name slip. She said it was Drake. Do you know anyone by that name?"

"Well, I have a three year old cousin named Drake but I doubt that it's him. Sorry Hermione. Look, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow."

Hermione hung up the phone and lied down on her bed. She fell asleep thinking about this mysterious Drake.

She woke up the next morning and quickly got dressed. She apparated to St. Mungo's hospital and went straight to the children's ward. She immediately went to her first patient. "Hello, I'm Hermione. I'll be taking care of you today. What's your name?"

She volunteers at St. Mungo's in the children's ward. She's been doing it for four years. Her first patient of the day was a little boy who looked around seven years old. He had sandy blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He had a cast around his leg. Hermione assumed he had broken it.

"I'm Michael! I hurt my leg falling off a tree. Are you going to make me feel better Miss Hermione?"

Hermione ruffled his hair. "I'm going to make that leg of yours as good as new."

She began to mutter some spells and gave him a potion. "No! I don't want to drink the potion!"

Hermione smirked. She grabbed a candy out of her pocket from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. "Michael, did you know that I'm friends with the Weasley twins?"(A/N:I know that Fred is dead. But I love him so he's alive in this fanfic.)

Michael's eyes widened. "Really? They're so cool!"

Hermione smiled, "Well, I'm not supposed to do this but if you drink this potion I'll give you a special candy from their store that no one has tried yet. Is that a fair trade?"

The boy nodded fiercely and swallowed the potion. He gagged but then held out his hand towards Hermione. "Can I have that candy now Miss Hermione?"

"Can you?"

The boy rolled his eyes. "You're like my mummy. May I please have that candy now Miss Hermione?" Hermione laughed and handed the candy over to Michael. She went on to her other patients and then headed off to her real job