183 - Welcome Back To The Cult

(Erica POV)

The alternate me sat in front of me in my apartment, looking at what I had just handed her strangely.

"Fairy Knights?" She looked at the cover.

"Yep. Ever played it?" I asked her.

"No. I never really played video games." She replied.

I gasped.

"We are changing that right now. We're plugging in that game and you are going to play the first Fairy Knight game!" I declared, pointing at her.

"Okay..." She sweatdropped. She took the disk out from the case, and we plugged it into the console that Ken gifted me from the Snow Festival. Still can't believe he actually won this thing.

As the other me started her first play through of the first game of my favorite series, I couldn't help but end up staring at her. She's been staying with me for the past month, and I've started to get used to her.

We're similar in some ways, but different in a bunch of others. It helps me realize just how different I'd be if Ken hadn't come along. I'm so thankful he did.

One of the biggest differences was the scar which ran up her left eye. The eye itself wasn't damaged, but she had taken an injury there similar to my father's against that damned Du Lac. I haven't asked what it was from yet, though.

It had been hidden with makeup before when Azeroth used her to make Ken and the other girls think they were fighting their version of me. So once the whole ordeal was over and Azeroth slipped into her coma, she ended up revealing the scar.

Honestly, it was one of the only ways to differentiate the two of us, other than personalities. We looked the same otherwise, which makes since as we are alternate versions of the same person.

Which is strange, I won't lie.

But we consider each other as separate people, so that helps. The other me has gone with calling herself "Eri" here, as while she doesn't want to give up her name (can't blame her), it's also too difficult to have us both be called Erica.

Sometimes I accidentally call her Emi instead, and I ended up having to explain to her that Brandon Tsuki's girlfriend is named Emi, someone who we've worked with in the past.

"I still feel ashamed for my descendant's actions." Lancelot sighed sadly.

"It is not your fault." Arthur consoled him.

And how could I forget these two.

After I murdered that stupid heir to the Du Lacs, some strange reaction happened and I ended up obtaining Secace, Lancelot's sword.

At first I had thought I obtained another Arcana, but that isn't the case. It actually ended up becoming a new Tier for Excalibur, which allows me to summon Secace.

Both Arthur and Lancelot don't have any idea why that ended up happening, but it did, and now I have two voices in my head and have reached Tier 9.

I pulled out my adventurer card, looking down at it.

Excalibur. S Rank.

Tier 1 - Water Element.

Tier 2 - Legend's Spirit

Tier 3 - Enhancement

Tier 4 - Holy Strike

Tier 5 - Flashbang

Tier 6 - Clairvoyance

Tier 7 - Avalon

Tier 8 - Strength of Honor