184 - The Elf's Secret

Isabella, Irene, Iris, Xena, and I were all sitting at the table, having breakfast. Things have calmed down for the moment. Azeroth, The Demon Queen of Time, has recently woken back up, but Irene is handling her.

Rose hasn't made a move yet, either. As much as I hate waiting, I need to be prepared for when she does. She was already strong, but I think she was able to steal some of Azeroth's power. She's probably even stronger.

So for now, I've gone back to the normal daily schedule. Wake up, go to school, train with Brandon or Goku, do something with one of the girls, go to sleep.

But something has been bothering me.

I looked over to Iris, who quickly scarfed down her breakfast, before grabbing her backpack, yelling a quick goodbye with blushing red cheeks and ears, and leaving to head to Legacy High.

We continued with our breakfast, before I suddenly broke the silence.

"Am I the only one that thinks Iris has been acting odd lately?" I wondered.

"No. No you are not." Irene replied.

Thank goodness.

"Yes, recently she has acted a bit off at times." Isabella noted.

"Should I be worried?" I asked.

"While I have not seen her act this way before, we both know that she can take care of herself." Irene replied. "However, it is strange to see her not try to cling to your arm as you leave the mansion."

"Is something wrong with Auntie Iris?" Xena asked.

"No, everything's fine." I smiled, rubbing her head. I looked towards Isabella. "How is it going with finding Xena an elementary school?"

"A little difficult." Isabella admitted. "Issues with curriculum and it being middle of the school year. Basically, she has to do some catch-up first."

"I see." I nodded. "I appreciate your help, Isabella." I grabbed my water, taking a sip.

"Of course." Isabella smiled. "Anything for the father of my grand baby."

I spit out the drink.

"I told her." Irene un-helpfully stated.

"It would've been nice if you warned me..." I lightly grumbled.

"I'm so excited!" Isabella clapped her hands, stars in her eyes. "More grandbabies! And this one will be an actual baby!"

I sighed into my hands. I knew exactly how this was going to go...

"We have to get things ready!" Isabella grinned. "We need to start planning the wedding, the baby shower, the second baby, the third baby, and-!"

I just tuned her out at that point, tiredly staring at Irene. She gave a small smile, chuckling to herself as she drank her own water.

"Huh?" Xena was just confused.

"You're getting a new sibling." I told her. "A younger one, in a few months."

Xena gasped in amazement. "I get to be a big sister?!"

"Yes, you do." I ruffled her hair once more. "I have to get going to school Xena. Make sure you work hard today, ok?"

"Okay!" Xena smiled.

It felt like an arrow of pure cuteness just pierced my heart. Oh, I'm dying from sugar overload.

"Drama Queen." I heard Loki snicker.

Shut up before I convince Medea to stab your dick.

"I'm already convinced." Medea simply replied.

"Good luck with that!" I heard Loki laugh, before I heard the unmistakable sound of a raspberry being blown.