192 - Succubus Lessons

(Lily POV)

A knock resounded upon my door. At first I thought I was Erica, but the knocking was too loud and fast to be her. Which was odd, cause she was really the only one who visited me here nowadays. Most of the time when I hung out with the others it was either at the Aegis Manor or somewhere outside.

I prefer it that way. My apartment here is my little fortress of solitude. It's where I can hang up all of my photos of Ken without having anyone see them.

Speaking of which, I should probably take those down...

It'll be fine! It's a desperate door to door salesman that I'll quickly reject. No need to spend a bunch of time taking down the photos. It's annoying taking them down and then putting them back up every time someone is here.

I should really make a more effective method...

I approached the door, opening it up to see a familiar face I was not expecting at all. To my surprise, standing there at the door was Merlin.

"Merlin..?" I asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I was exploring with clairvoyance and saw that you were going to ask me about helping with your succubus side." Merlin grinned. "Finally taking up my offer from back then!"

"I-I am?" I stuttered in surprise. I had recently just been thinking about that. That clairvoyance is scary...

"Yep!" Merlin laughed. "I decided to make it easy and just come to you instead. After all, today has been boooooring..."

Understandable. I did just go bother Erica a few days ago because I was bored. That actually ended up being really fun. Eri was there and Iris even stopped by.

"Here we go!" Merlin walked past me into the room. As I shut the door and locked it, a terrible realization suddenly struck through me.

"W-wait!" I cried out, grabbing her arm.

"Oh, silly Lily." Merlin playfully stuck her tongue out. "I already know about the photos! I saw with my clairvoyance!"

"Nooooooo!" I cried into my hands, sinking down into my knees from pure embarrassment.

My bedroom was...filled to the brim with photos of Ken. From the walls to the ceiling as well, there are photos of him plastered all over my room.

Merlin strolled in without a care, looking around as if she was admiring my work. There were tons of photos, fully covering the walls and overlapping each other. There were less on the ceiling, but I only put my favorites there. It's so I can fall asleep while staring at them.

But that's so embarrassing to admit! If anyone saw this, god forbid Ken, Erica, or Xena, it would be the end of me. I would be going out one way or another after that embarrassment.

And here Merlin was, staring at the photos on the walls! Why?! Why couldn't you have just let me come to you?!

"This one is good." Merlin nodded, pointing at one. "We should try getting Ken into a hot springs sometime and taking some."

"Oh, that's a good idea." I nodded, feeling myself blush as I fantasized watching Ken from decorative trees in an outdoor hot springs. Seeing him and his white towel wrapped around him, before he flung it to the side to enter the water and revealed his-

My fantasies abruptly stopped as I witnessed Merlin smirking at me.

"So, you and Ken have been having some fun recently~" Merlin grinned.

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about." I replied, crossing my arms and looking away.

"You can't fool me~!" She slid into my vision, pointing towards my chest. "They've grown from flat to modest. An odd time for that, don't you think?"