☁️🥀Matthew x SHanbin|Boys Planet

Summary
Matthew liked Hanbin but seeing that Hanbin and Zhang hao were especially close he thought they liked eachother so to keep his mind of that he overworked himself.

Hanbin and Matthew were always close even before they started filming boys planet.Hanbin had been the one who always supported Matthew when he was in Korea and didn't know anything yet.

That may be why Matthew had developed some feelings for Hanbin. When he found out he was gonna go through a survival show with Hanbin,he was happy.He worker extra hard to stand beside him.He knew Hanbin was more capable then him and would end up placing in the top 9 so he kept on practicing, making his goal to be in top 9 with his Hyung.

When they started the survival show though,Matthew realized they would most likely be in opposing teams and they couldn't get too close to eachother since the two groups were G and K and ofcourse he was in G group while Hanbin was in K.

It was fine until Hanbin got close to someone in G group.It was fine to him that Hanbin made friends other than him and G and K group but Hanbin and Zhang Hao were closer than Hanbin and Matthew even though they only met during the survival show.

It made Matthew Jealous,but he knew that if they really liked eachother,Matthew had no place to intervene.So instead Matthew distanced himself from people and started to practice even harder to keep his mind of Hanbin and Zhang Hao.

It started working well,He practiced all day and only took breaks to eat or drink wate and then after practicing he collapsed and slept.His Dormmates were actually concerned and asked him about it.He was touched that they cared about him but he just brushed them off saying that he was just working hard so that his rank wouldn't drop which was understandable because it was survival show so ofcourse they believed him.

Zhang Hao was also his roommate and he was very worried about him,he saw how tired he was and saw that he wasn't engaging with the others anymore.Matthew was never around any K members anymore so there was no way Hanbin would have known about this.So Zhang Hao did what any good friend did,He told the closest person to Matthew,Sung Hanbin.

Zhang Hao and Hanbin were close but it was just a friendly type of close.The whole reason they got close was their passion for dancing and singing and also Matthew.They both adored Matthew but in different ways.Zhang Hao liked Matthew because he was nice and cute.Matthew always helped him and encouraged him.Zhang Hao liked him in a friendly way.Hanbin on the other hand,liked him in all the ways Zhang Hao did but maybe just a bit more.Okay not just a bit but a lot.Matthew was all he talked about with Zhang Hao which doesn't both Zhang Hao at all because it was understandable to talk about such an adorable person.Hanbin liked Matthew in less than a friend way and more of a romantic way though.In other words Hanbin was a simp.

Hanbin was also worried about Matthew these days.He hasn't even seen a thread of Matthews hair in the past 2 weeks.When Zhang Hao told him about Matthew overworking himself,worried was an understatement.He rushed to Matthews dorm to talk to him but he wasn't there.Matthew was in the practice room for G group which he sadly couldn't enter.So Hanbin decided to wait for him to end his practice.

Matthew was so absorbed in his dance that he hadn't noticed Hanbin waiting for him outside.So Matthew just continued with his practice for 2 more hours until he started to feel too tired and the fatigue was getting to him.So he decided it was enough for today.When he exited the practice room,he saw Hanbin.

M:"Hanbin Hyung?What are you doing here?"

SH:"Matthew,I just wanted to talk to you and see how you were doing.Zhang Hao said you were over working yourself and I got worried.I also havent seen you for 2 weeks now.Are you okay?Are you sure you aren't over exerting yourself?You know Hyung is always here for you"