🔞SHanbin x Zhanghao|Boys Planet

⚠️Smut Warning ⚠️

Requested by @lunanna12714

Summary

Zhanghao and Hanbin were both sexually frustrated after practicing so much but they didn't know if the other was up for it.

Zhanghao and Hanbin have been extremely close even when they first met during Boys Planet.They have maintained that relationship til now but just a bit more developed.It started with kissing and then it escalated.

So right now both of them have just finished practice for their performance 'Tomboy'. Both of them looked extremely exhausted which was true but they were even more sexually frustrated than tired.

Zhanghao decided to relieve himself in the shower since Hanbin looked really tired.Hanbin had the same thoughts.

Zhanghao arrived at the shower room first.Everyone had already gone to bed except for him.He thought atleast,he didn't know Hanbin was still awake and also on his way to the shower room to masturabate.

Zhanghao took his clothes off in a hurry and entered the stall farthest from the entrance in case someone wakes up and comes to the shower room.

After he entered,he opened up the shower and started to play with his nipples as foreplay.

He took his hand to his right nipple first and then started to twist and rub it.He moaned a little at the stimulation.His moans started to grow as he did the same to the other bud with his free hand.
After a few minutes he decided to bring his hand to his hole.He started to prod his hole with one finger while his other hand continues to tease his nipple.

When he got used to the feeling on one finger he added another. It felt good to finally touch himself after weeks of restraining himself for practice.He continued to stimulate himself and added one more finger until he hand to use the hand that was teasing his bud to cover his mouth.Zhanghao was loud during masturbation and even louder during sex which Hanbin absolutely loved to hear.

Zhanghao was so focused on fingering himself that he didn't hear Hanbin behind him, observing him.Hanbin was also going to relieve himself until he heard someone in the showers and got curious to who would be showering that late.He was awestruck and got even more horny when he saw Zhanghao fingering himself with 3 fingers while trying to keep himself quiet by covering his mouth with his other hand.

Hanbin just stood there to look at Zhanghao for a while until Zhanghao finally noticed him. Zhanghao's eyes widened at the sight of a naked Hanbin with a fully hard boner.When Hanbin realized Zhanghao finally saw him,he pushed Zhanghao more into the stall and joined him in the bath.Hanbin bent a bit to align his line of sight with Zhanghao's swollen nipples.Hanbin started lapping at them while starting to finger Zhanghao's hole. Zhanghao immediately tried to cover his mouth again with one hand while trying to keep his balance with the other pressing against the wall.

Hanbin noticed Zhanghao holding in his moans so he took Zhanghao's hand that was covering his mouth and pinned it above his head.Zhanghao still tried to hold in his moans but basically failed.
Hanbin started to add more fingers while still sucking and biting Zhanghao's buds.
The older's moans started to get louder. Zhanghao was scared of getting caught but Hanbin could care less. Hanbin knew almost all of the trainees at boys planet were fucking eachother except for the younger ones. He wasn't scared of getting caught.

After some time of foreplay,Hanbin decided it was enough and he needed to attend to his untouched boner.He held his boner in his hand and directed it to Zhanghao's hole.

Zhanghao's breath hitched when he felt the blunt tip against his hole.Zhanghao moaned at the tip prodded his hole.When Hanbin bottomed out he waited a while for Zhanghao to get used to it before proceeding.After a while,Zhanghao tapped his shoulder signalling that it was okay for him to move.

Hanbin started off slow but he started to gain speed.He thrusted into Zhanghao at a pace which made Zhanghao scream.Zhanghao was moaning so loud that he was questioning why anybody hasn't barged into the shower room to question them yet.

Zhanghao started to get close to his high as Hanbin kept on thrusting directly to his prostate.

"I'm..Ahh~..close Hanbin~"

Zhanghao moaned out.Hanbin started to thrust faster and sloppier signalling that he was also close to his high.Zhanghao came first,on to his and Hanbin's chest and stomach.Hanbin was still thrusting into Zhanghao forcing him to reach into overstimulation.Zhanghao was almost crying at the pain and pleasure.After some time, Hanbin came deep inside Zhanghao.As Hanbin came,Zhanghao also came again from the overstimulation.Hanbin rode his high out with small thrusts into Zhanghao.

Hanbin finally pulled out after a while and they actually took a shower before going back to their room to sleep.They can answer the questions tomorrow if they get any but for now they want to sleep together in eachother's comforting arms.

End
It's been so long since I wrote smut TvT hope you guys still enjoyed this chapter tho.Im sorry for the person who requested Ricky x Sungmin I haven't been able to research about them and I haven't seen much either so I'm not sure if I will write one.Please forgive me TvT

Please leave any ships and suggestions you have and I will make sure to check it out but I can't promise you that I'll actually write it.