☁️SHanbin x Sungmin|Boys Planet

Requested by @Kotoko_tx 🥰 it's rlly short but ty for providing info abt Sungmin for me and I hope you enjoy this short cute fic ^^

Summary
Hanbin had a rough day at work so Sungmin comforted him some cuddles and kisses ^^

Hanbin and Sungmin have been dating for about 6 years now and they have been living with eachother for 3 years.They don't have a normal routine but they love to cuddle with eachother and it's been their love language ever since they got into it.Sungmin works at home at irregular times and Hanbin works a normal 9 to 5 office job which can be a little exhausting at times since his boss isn't very nice and makes him work overtime a lot.Hanbin is too nice and doesn't really wanna get fired so he just complies with it.Sungmin has always wanted to file a complain for Hanbin but Hanbin stops him.

So it's not that strange when Hanbin comes home tired from work looking like he was just run over by a truck.Sungmim just wanted to kiss and hug his poor baby and cuddle him to sleep.Which is exactly what he will do.

He told Hanbin to do a quick shower even though he was tired.Hanbin made a protesting tired whine but Sungmin insisted saying that he'll smell like sweat.Hanbin eventually complied like the good boy he is.

Sungmin just waited in their shared room for Hanbin to get out of the bathroom.When Hanbin finally got out,Sungmin dragged him to bed and started attacking him with kisses and hugging him.

Hanbin was doing the same thing and they were joyfully laughing.Hanbin felt refreshed after a long day at work.He always loved cuddles and kisses with his boyfriend it always recharged him and took his worries away from him.

Sungmin got a hold of his face and started kissing everywhere which made Hanbin laugh.Sungmin couldn't help but coo at his adorable boyfriend. He just wanted to do this to him everyday.
He can't believe it would be their 6th anniversary soon.

They eventually settled down and slept together,Sungmin spooning Hanbin into a comforting cuddle.

END
Im sorry this is so short 😭 I hope you guys still like it tho