☁️Ricky x Sungmin|Boys Planet

Requested by @KotokoUnU9🥰

Summary
Sungmin is a cute barista at a local coffee shop and Ricky is a rich regular who Sungmin has had a crush on.

Sungmin has been working at his local coffee shop for about 2 years now.He's a college student who needed money for his tuition fee.Aside from working for money,he loved making coffee and loved making people smile.

Almost everyone smiles after seeing Sungmin giving them their order with a cute smile.Sungmin has this cute face that attracts customers and his bestfriend,Woonggi always protects him from bastards that try to harass him which he is so greatful for.

Sungmin hasn't been in a relationship and has a pure aura around him which makes people want to pat his head or squeeze his cheeks.He hasn't really been the type to have crushes on people either,he's always been focused on helping his family and paying his tuitions.

About 6 months tho,there has been a tall,fake blonde male who started going to the coffee shop and eventually became a regular.He always ordered the same thing and sat in the same spot.After writing his name on the cup about 3-5 times he had memorised his name,Ricky.

If he had to describe Ricky,he would say "Young and rich,tall and handsome" He only knows Ricky is rich because he always pays with a black card and always leaves him a tip and a note which kinda took him by surprised and maybe took his heart too.

Yes,you guessed it,Sungmin has a crush on a regular customer named Ricky.Who can blame him tho?? Ricky looks absolutely perfect and he's nice too,what can you want more?

It's kinda sad that Sungmin has almost never had a conversation with him other than normal customer-barista interactions.

Sungmin basically has given up on that and just stared at him everytime he was sitting at his usual spot and there we not many customers which was practically atleast 3 times a week.As Sungmin was stuck in his thoughts,the door bell rung.

"Hello!Welcome to the coffee shop what would you like today?"Sungmin said with a big smile.

"The usual please.."a deep voice said.

Sungmin immediately recognised it and proceeded to tap away at the register.

"Alright Ricky that'll be 13000 won"Sungmin said after about 5 seconds,yes he basically knew his order by heart.

Ricky nodded and gave Sungmin his card.Sungkin swiped it and gave Ricky his receipt and told him to wait for his order to be given to him at his table.

Sungmin eventually gave Ricky his order after 5-10 minutes with a big genuine smile that attracted customers.
Ricky slightly smiled and said a quiet thank you.

Sungmin returned to his post and there weren't many customers so he just stared at Ricky as he was working.

Ricky eventually left and gave Sungmin a tip and a note.
Sungmin was happy and curious to what the note would say.His bestfriend saw Ricky give him the note so he was also curious to see what it would be.

"Hi ik you've been staring at me for a while now and I wanted to know if you would want to go on a date with me? You're really cute and I wanna get to know you more ^^

My Number: XX-XXXX-XXX"

Sungmin was surprised and happy,he was too stunned to speak while his bestfriend was screaming being happy for Sungmin.Sungmin could barely comprehend what he just read but he will definetly contact Ricky later.

End
I'm sorry this was also kinda rushed 😭
Hope you guys still liked it tho