Chapter 9

Klaus p.o.v
I saw as my mystery girl and Damon walked out of the grill. I know I wasn't suppose to butt I was hearing their conversation out side. I smiled when I heard that she didn't have a boyfriend. I don't know what's different about her the only thing that I need from a human is their blood but her I want her and there is something about her that pulls me in. I was shocked at the fact that I couldn't Compell her to get her name and the way she stood up to me idk why but she looks so familiar.

Malinda's p.o.v
After leaving the grill . I completed my application for school. I'm heading to the high school to dropped them off.when I finished dropping it off I headed towards the wood to do my training. I was running while hearing my favorite song and It made me run faster. I finished doing cardio and now I'm claiming up trees as fast as one can. The wind blowing threw my hair it felt so amazing i smiled and looked around feeling as if someone was looking at me . After that I went hunting tracking down what was left of the animals. You see their been many complains that their has been lots of animals attacks . That gets me pissed because it's the only food I have when I have not money and I was forced to live out in the wild because after a while I had no where else to turn to so the woods took me in and it's been my home for the longest time . I couldn't find anything for like an hour so I decided to do boxing . I wrapped bandages around my hands and started to punch the tree and the angrier I got the harder and harder I punched. It felt good to be able to release all the anger I held in . I pictured it was my parents murderer and the people in my foster home Elena Elijah everyone that had made me feel like a fool .

Tell me what you guys think comment down below for new ideas if you guys are interested:)