Chapter 1

Hello I'm Malinda and I remember when I us to get bullied because i wasn't a size 0 and because i wasn't pretty . I wouldn't just get bullied by my friends ....but my family to and that hurt the most because family is suppose to support you and make you feel good about yourself and not bring you down. One day I snapped I couldn't handle it anymore so I left. Without saying a single goodbye to anyone. The only guy that ever cared about me was Elijah. I meet Elijah at the park. Elijah was older then me an he was the only person who cared for me . He know I was the laugh of the town but he still talked to me . We would always meet at the park after school. Until one day he stopped going . He would see he around town or walk by me and pretended that I didn't exist. My guess is that he stopped talking to me was because the word was speeding around town that he was friends with the laugh of the town. Know I want justice to does that made me feel weak , worthless and unwanted . I will make them pay for what they did to me. I'm different know I'm stronger and rougher because I had to learn by force to live out their in the wild and had to learn to be one step ahead of my enemies. They can't brake me no more, at least not like before.