Chapter 11

The next morning I woke up to a knock on my door. Ugh I hate waking up in the morning. The knock on the door continued to get louder. I just wanted who ever it was to go away. But as they continued to knock I finally got up and answer the door. It was Damon I got angry at him and tried to close the door but he put his foot in the way so I couldn't close it. "What do you want it's to early to deal with you". I said annoyed. " nice to see you too and you do now it's like 11am right" he said laughing and trying to walk in but I was in the way " still to early to deal with you" I said. " may I say you look fairly nice in those short shorts " he said with a smirk. " Perv " I said pulling down my shorts. " what are you even doing here anyway" I said stretching. " I came to come pick you up and go get some breakfast" he said looking down shy of what he just said. "Umm ok .. Let me get this straight you came to take me out for breakfast". I asked raising an eyebrow. " yup and I'm not taking no for an answer you had me waiting for more then 30min now let's go" he said graving my hand and pulling me out the door." Wait I haven't even changed and it's not my fault your the one who asked me for breakfast so yea it's your fault." I said . " you look fine now let's go I'm afraid that they might steal the wheals of my car ." He said pulling me out of my apartment. "Ugh wait let me close my door and that's bullshit ." I said. "Never know what these low life can do" he said. I stare at him with anger " at least these people know how to respect and look out for each other unlike others "I said. " sorry, I didn't know you care that much" he said apologizing. " I do , now let's go cause in hungry". I said annoyed of him and wanting to get this over with. We got in his car and drove to the grill. "out of all the places there is , you chose this one"I said. "There isn't really that much places to go , plus I like their dirks". He said smirking. We walked inside and i spotted Elena. I hid myself from her wanting to reveal myself when the time was right. I walked to a booth far in the corner so no one can see us.
"Why so far back, afraid to be seen with me"Damon Dias laughing out loud getting attention from people around us. " Actually yes, now keep it down don't want to hear people start to ramble stuff" I said trying to keep my head low. " ahh so that's what this is about"he said sighing. " Is what about"i said acting stupid. " the whole shy corner thing " he said smiling. " Can we just eat isn't this why we came here" I said wanting to get it over with. " uh yea what are you going to want" he asked looking quite distracted by something. "Umm I'll just get a breakfast burrito but without ham" i said to him. "I'm sorry what I couldn't quite hear you ,was distracted "he said. "umm never mind I'm going to head to the bathroom" I said quite annoyed with the way he was acting first he's acting like he's interested in me and the next thing he's acts like he doesn't care.
"Yea whatever" he said not even caring at all cause he was looking at something. I rolled my eyes and walked toward the restrooms