Hostage

At an unknown place...

Porchay slowly opened his eyes. He was in a very dark place. His whole body was numb and he could not move. His eyes flickered a little before he was able to adjust to the darkness.

He tried to wriggle a little but could not move even a bit. A strong smell of formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde and methanol hit his nose.

Porchay grimaced at the smell. Next he could hear the sound of stabbing of flesh and crunching of bones. The luscious sound of flesh stabbing increased. The pungent smell was causing Chay a headache.

Sqwelp! Glurnk! Sshhluck! The sounds increased.

With great difficulty Chay rolled his head to the side only to see a horrifying picture. Only a lamp was lit at the far end of the room which revealed a corpse lying down on the ground which was being dismembered.

Hands, legs, head, everything was separated. There was blood everywhere and the strong smell of formaldehyde mixed with blood made him want to puke. Once more someone stabbed the body and this time Chay flinched at the sound.

He looked up to find a side view of Kimhan, who was dismembering the body. A creepy smile was pasted on his lips when he stabbed the corpse. The body was in so bad shape that it was impossible to make out if it was a male or female. Kim had blood all over his hands and his evil smirk was giving Porchay shivers.

After stabbing the corpse with a huge axe, Kim kept it down and picked up a saw to cut the flesh into finer pieces

After stabbing the corpse with a huge axe, Kim kept it down and picked up a saw to cut the flesh into finer pieces. He used his bare hands to pull apart the flesh from the bones.

Pllkkkcchhhh! The sounds made Porchay sick. If he did not do anything now he would surely end up puking. But how much he tried he was not able to move a muscle. It was as though he was paralyzed. Kim had injected some kind of drugs in him which made him temporarily paralyzed.

"P'Kim..." Porchay at last found his voice and called Kim but it only came out as a whisper. Kim stopped his actions and looked at the boy.

His gaze looked so evil that Chay could not believe on his own stupidness to trust this guy. Kim got up and stepped towards Chay. But the boy's gaze were fixed on Kim's bloody hands. Kim noticed it and went towards a drum full of water and washed his hands before proceeding towards Porchay again.

He knelt down in front of the boy, smiling at Chay. Porchay was feeling weak and breathing heavily.

"You're up kid" Kim said smilingly. Chay tried to glare at him but couldn't. He was too weak to use any kind of energy.

"Wh-wh...ere..." With great difficulty he tried to speak but could not complete his sentence.

"What?" Kim tried to understand what he was saying, "Oh, do you want to know where you are?"

"Hmm.." Chay said weakly. Speaking was difficult for him.

"You're at my apartment kid" Kim said, "You should have been here tomorrow. I asked you not to roam about on the road but you didn't listen. So I had to do it"