Torture

At Kim's bedroom...

Kim looked at Chay with bloodshot eyes and Chay moved backwards till his back hit the headboard. The right side of Kim's chest was cut open and blood was gushing down and Kim was forwarding towards Porchay. Chay closed his eyes expecting the worst of pains to be inflicted on him.

Porchay tightly squeezed his eyes and he could feel the angry stare of Kimhan on him. He then slowly opened his eyes to see Kim glaring at him and forwarding towards him. He looked at Kim and gulped. He did not wanted to show Kim that he was scared but he knew that he was doing a terrible job. He was literally shivering.

Kim came extremely close to Chay and stopped. Chay's eyes darted towards Kim's chest. He suddenly felt a pang of guilt. Kim had not actually hurt him till now and still Chay had did this. But that suddenly went away. Everything flooded back in his mind, all the details of the murders, the pictures, and the Kim whom he met while he was dismembering the corpse. Chay decided that Kim deserved it.

Chay once again looked at Kim's eyes and a shiver ran down his spine. Kim's eyes were so cold, so dark. He looked so evil that even the devil would feel scared. Chay gulped but Kim just smirked. After that what happened, Chay had never imagined that in his dreams.

Chay did not even feel when a blade had cut through his arm. When he looked at his arm he could see blood flowing down and then an extreme pain which made him numb. He could not even describe the pain and even without him noticing tears rolled down.

While he was busy looking at his arm Kim had wound the chain around his neck and started choking him.

"Say that once again little boy" Kim said, "What did you say...say that again"

Chay could not lift his arms and he could not breathe. The chains tightened around his neck and Chay could hear Kim chuckle. Chay tried to breathe but that only made him feel like his lungs were being crushed.

"Hnghh..gllrgg.....hnn.." Chay tried to say something but could not.

The pain decreased as the his body became more numb with each passing second. Kim laughed seeing that. He held the chain choking Chay with one hand and used the other hand to remove the hair falling on Chay's face.

"Are you enjoying baby?" Kim whispered in Chay's ears and chuckled, "Doesn't the pain feel so good?"

"Glrnghhh..." Chay again tried to say something but could not. There was no oxygen in his lungs, he was going weak and loosing consciousness, both from the loss of oxygen and blood.

That's when Kim released him. Chay fell down on the bed coughing blood and clenching the bedsheets. He could not breathe and coughed.

Kim gently traced his hands along Chay's face and arm stopping at his wound. He smiled looking at the miserable Chay lying in front of him. Chay then looked at him. Kim smirked at Chay.

He went close to Chay's face before whispering, "Don't think because I did not hurt you before means I can't or I won't. Don't think you're someone special or I'll restrain myself just because you're Porsche's brother. I don't like it when people disobey me and you need to pay the price of your disobedience"

Kim touched Chay's chin and made him look at his maniacal eyes. Kim was surely enjoying seeing the boy in this state.

"Of course this small scratch can do nothing to me" Kim said, "But you disobeyed me baby and I need to make sure you do not dare do it again. Sorry, it's gonna hurt a little"

Saying that Kim once more used the chain to gag Chay.

"Hnnnghh...hhnnghh..." Chay started to struggle again but to no avail. Blood dripped down the side of his lips.