First Day

The next day...

Chay slowly wriggled before opening his eyes. As he opened his eyes he could feel that he was in an unknown environment. As he tried to move he could feel someone holding him.

Chay looked up to find Kim hugging him close to his body and sleeping. Chay gulped seeing Kim's half naked body covered with tattoos.

But he soon got out of the trance. He was sleeping in the arms of a killer, a man who had taken the lives of god knows how many people. He started to push Kim and get out of his arms.

But as he did so he could feel something heavy on his right hand and leg. He looked down to find that his right hand and leg was chained. A long iron chain which was attached to the bed. His eyes widened from shock.

"You're up little boy" Kim asked smirking.

Chay immediately looked at him to find him awake. Chay sneered at him.

"Looks like your fever is gone" Kim said as he stretched his arms.

"Release me" Chay said with a broken voice. He has found back his voice but it was still difficult to speak.

Kim pulled Chay with his chains and the younger fell on top of the older. Chay's face hit the older's chest. He quickly looked up to find Kim staring at him.

Chay tried to get up but Kim held him firmly. Chay then started to struggle but to no avail. Kim was much more powerful than him. Kim looked at Chay with amusement in his eyes.

People had always been afraid of Kim and do anything he would ask them to just to save their asses. Kim always found that funny. People pleading and crying to gain sympathy just so that Kim would leave them alive.

But he loved to kill. Kim had been bored of his life, but killing people gave him a motive in his life. The smell of blood was intriguing and fascinating. The sound of the stabbing of flesh and flaying were so luscious. The gurgling sounds and choking voice, the voice of agony made him shiver with excitement.

Now if you will call him a psychopath for that then yes he is one. Kimhan kills without mercy. His hands were so deep in blood and the urge to kill was so much, that be could not stop even if he wanted to. It was even painful for him. The dungeon became his place to survive. It was days since he had slept in his own bed. Well last night Porchay made him sleep there.

Kim chuckled seeing Chay struggle, "No use of struggling kid" He said, "Oops sorry, you don't like being called kid. How about...umm...well...how about I call you baby?"

Chay stopped struggling and looked at Kim shocked. Then he sneered, "I can't believe you're P'Kinn's brother"

Kim then placed the boy beside him chuckling. Chay immediately got out of the bed but fell down as he was still weak. But that did not stop him as he got up and tried pulling the chains to release himself. On the contrary Kim looked relaxed and he layed down once more resting his head on his hands.

"And what makes you think that" Kim asked looking at Chay amusingly as the boy was trying to free himself, "Kinn is also a mafia and must have killed hundreds"

Chay stopped and looked at Kim, "Yes he did and I know. But do you want to know what makes you different from P'Kim? That is P'Kinn never kills innocent people for fun!"