You And Me

Next morning...

At Kim's bedroom...

Chay was lying all cuddled up in Kim's arms. Kim was holding him close to his body. Their naked bodies were covered by a blanket alone. Chay squinted his eyes a little, as the sun's rays fell on them.

As Chay slowly woke up, he found himself in the arms of Kim. Chay blinked a few times before looking at the older's face. Kim was asleep, his blue hair falling lightly on his eyes. Chay stared at him taking in all the details, hair, eyebrows, nose, lips.

It was the first time when Kim was asleep while Chay woke up. Kim had never let his guard down till now, not even with Chay. That's why he always wakes up before Chay, but this time he didn't. Chay smiled a little to himself and looked around.

He was even more surprised now since there were no chains. Kim had not chained him up even after he was asleep. Chay was completely free, no chains. He looked back at Kim. Kim was fast asleep, nothing stopped Chay to run away, but his heart won't let him. He did not know what was this feeling, but he had promised Kim that he'll stay, so he will.

Very slowly Chay got out of Kim's arms and the blanket. He stepped out of the bed and saw Kim frowning in his sleep at the loss of warmth. Chay chuckled seeing drool trickle down the corner of Kim's lips.

So cute. Chay thought.

Who would believe that it was the same Kim who kills ruthlessly, without batting an eye, the one who cannot survive without the smell of blood, the sound of haunting screams, whose favourite pa𝘴s time is killing and dismembering corpses at his dungeons. He looked like a baby right now. Chay wanted to pinch his cheeks, but he suppressed the urge.

His smile dropped when he felt the pain in his back. It was difficult to stand and he quickly grabbed the table in front of him so that he does not fall. It was so painful that Chay wanted to cry, but the memories attached to that made him blush.

He slowly went towards the washroom holding different objects at the surroundings for support. He quickly finished his business before coming out again. In the same process he came towards the bed. Kim was still asleep, Chay slowly got on the bed and went inside the blanket, cuddling to Kim. Suddenly he felt Kim's hand tightening around his waist.

"You could have run away you know" Chay heard Kim's sleepy voice. Chay's eyes widened. So was Kim awake all this time?

"Why would I?" Chay asked as he hugged Kim even more tightly. Kim slowly opened his eyes.

"I don't know" Kim said. Chay pulled away a little to look at Kim's face.

"Were you awake all along?" Chay asked. Kim looked at him.

"No" He said, "I got up when you went to the washroom"

"Oh" Chay said. Kim slowly caressed Chay's cheek.

"Are you really staying?" Kim asked softly.

Chay smiled a little, "Of course, where would I go?"

Kim pulled Chay close to himself and hugged him tightly, "Don't go..."

Chay's face hit Kim's chest. Chay used his small hand to hug Kim and stroke his back, "I won't..."

They remained like that for some moments before Kim finally pulled away and looked at Chay, "It's still early, would you like to sleep a little more?"

Kim's soft voice made Chay's heart flutter. He felt shy, Kim was too handsome to look at, even early in the morning.

"P'Kim..." Chay said.