Let's Fall Together

At Kim's bedroom...

Kim slammed his hand on the bed and kept the box aside, "Do you think I'm a fool! Do you really think I would believe that silly excuse of yours! All you wanted to do was escape from me!"

"N-no..." Chay said while Kim was shaking from anger. Kim then slammed Chay back to the headboard and looked at him angrily.

"Then prove it" Kim growled, "Prove it that you were not leaving me..."

"H-how...?" Chay asked.

In answer to it, he just got harshly kissed by Kim. With one hand Kim pinned Chay's hands above the headboard, while with the other he started to undress Porchay. The younger tried to struggle but in front of Kimhan Theerapanyakul, he's nothing.

Kim's hand harshly tore apart Chay's T-shirt. His hands were roaming all over Chay's bare chest and occasionally pinching his nipples. Chay had already gave up struggling and was moaning in Kim's mouth.

Kim pulled away a little and looked at Chay in the eyes, "Let me fuck you..."

Chay just stared back without speaking. Moments passed and the both just looked at each other, breathing heavily. At last Chay decided to break the silence.

"Fuck me" Chay said.

Kim could not believe his own ears, he was shocked. After a moment of silence he spoke, "Don't joke around right now baby, it won't be good for both of us"

"I'm not joking" Chay said with a sad smile and gently touched Kim's cheek, "If having sex with me makes you believe that I'm gonna stay, then be it. Fuck me"

"If we do it Porchay..." Kim said, "Then I'm not fucking let you go away from me ever..."

"What if I wanna stay..." Chay said softly.

"Why would you?" Kim whispered.

"Why not?" Chay said.

"I hurt you..." Kim said as he touched Chay's arm where a scar was formed.

"Will you hurt me again..." Chay said.

"I can't promise I won't..." Kim spoke without looking at Chay.

Chay held Kim's face in his hands and made him look at him, "You don't want to right?"

"I don't" Kim said and Chay smiled a little.

"That will do" He said and softly kissed Kim.

Kim was shocked and could not believe his own ears. It was the first time Chay kissed him on his own. Kim then held Chay's nape and guided him in the kiss. Chay's hand wrapped around Kim, weaving his hand through the older's grey hair. After some moments Kim pulled away when he realised that Chay could not breathe anymore.

Kim then hugged Chay tightly burying his face in Chay's chest. Chay did not say anything and let Kim do what he wanted to. He could feel Kim pulling him closer and Chay slowly straddled on his lap. Kim rubbed his nose on Chay's chest engulfing him in a comfortable hug. Chay hugged him back burying his face in Kim's hair.

"You're right" Kim mumbled, "Sex is not the solution to everything, I-I don't wanna force you..."

"I know, I know you would never force me for this" Chay smiled.

Kim looked up at him, "Do you really......"

Chay shook his head, "I won't leave, I promise"

Kim again looked at Chay and this time Chay saw something which he never expected, he saw emotions, he saw fear, the fear of losing.