THE MISSION

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Because he's already dead..."

[TIME: 9:45PM]

[LOCATION: HOME]

Sync POV...

"Humh?" I woke up and looked around my surroundings. 'Oh right, I'm at my own house' I stood up and stretched my arms and back. I looked at my watch on what time it was, it was now currently 9:47. I sighed and then went to the closet.

"Where is it.." I rubbed my eyes and looked around my closet for my disguise when I go out. I couldn't turn on my lights in my room, because of my neighbors who might think that I got in trouble again and rush inside.

"There it is" I grabbed it and went inside the bathroom, it was just right beside the bed so I won't have any trouble going up and down on the stairs. 'Might as well take a half bath..' I turned on the water and waited for it to fill. 

As I waited I went back to my bed and grabbed my body towel there. ''purr'' I looked beside my bed, it was just Cattus sleeping. I approached him slowly and petted his head gently, trying not to alert him or anything. After that I went back inside the bathroom and take a short bath.

.

.

'Tisss' 

.

.

After taking a short bath I came out of the bathroom and wore my fingerless gloves to cover my watch. ''purr'' I heard purring again, I sighed and went to BellBot. "Psst, Wake up both of you" I whispered as I poked the yellow bell around Cattus which made a light noise.

"Meow..?" Cattus looked at me with tired eyes. "Hey it's me, come on didn't you said you wanna come with me?" I said to them. Soon BellBot woke up and looked at me. "Dah, you two are already awake. Let's go" I said to them and checked my watch. '9:58PM'. 

'I guess I took a bath for like... 11 minutes' I thought and looked back at Cattus. Cattus was still stretching his paws and body, I waited for them before I closed the door. "Are you still hungry Cattus?" I asked him, he replied with a nod. 

I smiled and gave him a piece of basket to eat. Cattus began to murmur in his eating. "What time is it Sync..?" BellBot asked. "Almost 10, why? Is your energy draining very fast?" I asked BellBot with a worried face.